Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- OmniSwitch included
- Switch "Recents" style (now you can choose QuickStep or OmniSwitch as default recents!)
- Remove Music Player (install what you like)
- Remove "non-free" Font Packages
- Disable ADB when gaming mode (optional)
crDroid and LineageOS features:
- Network traffic monitor
- Switch 4G/LTE icon
- Battery bar
- Statusbar Quick/Smart pulldown
- QS columns
- Notification Ticker
- Smart Charging
- Rounded corners
- Volume panel customization
- Moto Gestures
- Selinux: enforce
- Data Encrypt
- Calling with a bluetooth headset does not work. (Normal calls is work fine.)
- ctsProfile: fail
- If you encountered other issues, please tell me
How to Install
- Boot the newest TWRP .img
- MAKE A BACKUP OF ALL YOUR DATA, FES, PERSIST.
- Flash copy-partitions-AB.zip (This will prevent device from getting bricked if you are coming from stock rom for the first time. It takes a backup of active slot to inactive slot).
- In TWRP, click "Wipe", "Format Data", then type "yes" as prompted.
- ADB sideload the newest build.
- Boot into "Recovery", this will boot you to either Lineage Recovery or TWRP depending on your choice to install TWRP or not. It is necessary to reboot between ROM flash and GApps/Addon flash due to verity/slot-swap logic.
- Flash GApps and Magisk(optional)...
- Reboot to System.
love. respect. and love.
- moto-SDM660 contributor people
- From MEGA:https://mega.nz/#F!sNtwWSTK!LAQDiW4G9Yz0scjLCrN4_A
- From Google Drive:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1k7UstQChpqp6KtFFzToYPK41sS_gQ4VD?usp=sharing
- DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
- FlokoROM: github.com/FlokoROM
- device: FlokoROM-Motorola/android_device_motorola_evert
- device(sdm660-common): FlokoROM-Motorola/android_device_motorola_sdm660-common
- kernel: FlokoROM-Motorola/android_kernel_motorola_sdm660
FlokoROM, ROM for the Moto G6 Plus
Source Code: https://github.com/FlokoROM
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: LineageOS, crDroid
Last Updated 2020-05-08