[ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL][instantnoodlep] Pixel Experience [AOSP][02-10-2020]

Search This thread

sefai77

Nov 3, 2010
www.measureconvert.com
i cant update my phoe this rom. i have stock android 10 rom and skip A&B slot and start with cmd and finished factory reset then reboot system but just opened boot scren and not start phone

Feb 22, 2020
OnePlus 8
Hey guys, so I had many problems while flashing the rom.
I was forced to switch to oos 10 to install the recovery (PE). Later when I used adb to sideload my rom on my phone, the recovery kept returning "Installation error: Recieved OnePlus8 expected sunfish". I was forced to boot into TWRP to install the rom. Some how I booted and it's working fine now. Now I have to report some bugs. Can someone tell me how can I do that?
Also, when is the next update coming?

ffffyqy

Feb 3, 2017
My fingerprint reader doesnt work,It is able to use with oos 10 stock rom.When I flash pe,I cant even see fingerprint in settings.I flash the latest version PixelExperience_Plus_instantnoodlep-10.0-20201117-1052-OFFICIAL.zip and PixelExperience_instantnoodlep-10.0-20201117-1045-OFFICIAL.zip ,both no fingerprint.

lee_d

Jul 2, 2009
Shepherdsville
OnePlus 8 Pro
Is there support for Visible in this ROM?
Have you found a custom rom that works with Visible? I'm on a quest to get off of stock and can't seem to get anything to work. I've been talking with a few people across multiple threads / platforms, and we seem to be narrowing it down to some APN config information and/or other carrier integration that is present in OOS missing in the custom rom builds, which results in no connectivity with Visible SIMs. Thus far I've tried crDroid with A11 (Network settings completely unavailable and grayed out) and Resurrection Remix (used an app to inject the 4 Visible APN entries, but that still couldn't get it connected).

thedrizzle

May 12, 2007
Have you found a custom rom that works with Visible? I'm on a quest to get off of stock and can't seem to get anything to work. I've been talking with a few people across multiple threads / platforms, and we seem to be narrowing it down to some APN config information and/or other carrier integration that is present in OOS missing in the custom rom builds, which results in no connectivity with Visible SIMs. Thus far I've tried crDroid with A11 (Network settings completely unavailable and grayed out) and Resurrection Remix (used an app to inject the 4 Visible APN entries, but that still couldn't get it connected).
I don't use customs anymore, got tired of basic phone features not working. I'm also not on visible anymore because they suck.

teh roxxorz

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 21, 2010
I don't use customs anymore, got tired of basic phone features not working. I'm also not on visible anymore because they suck.

Well it is definitely your prerogative to not use custom roms. Custom ROMs are made by users out of their free time and effort. Depending on the developer size / team support system, updates can be few and far between and again most of these people are doing it in their spare time.

Additionally, ROMs can be buggy by Nature. If a user hasn't done their research and looking at the open bugs and or sifting through the most recent post in a thread to see if there's any known issues, then they are partly to blame themselves.

thedrizzle

May 12, 2007
Well it is definitely your prerogative to not use custom roms. Custom ROMs are made by users out of their free time and effort. Depending on the developer size / team support system, updates can be few and far between and again most of these people are doing it in their spare time.

Additionally, ROMs can be buggy by Nature. If a user hasn't done their research and looking at the open bugs and or sifting through the most recent post in a thread to see if there's any known issues, then they are partly to blame themselves.
Thanks for the PSA, but I'm not at all new to this. I've been on xda since before android existed. Google and the oems are making it more difficult every year... Android basically peaked with slimrom/ics, from a custom standpoint.

Reactions: teh roxxorz

teh roxxorz

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 21, 2010
Thanks for the PSA, but I'm not at all new to this. I've been on xda since before android existed. Google and the oems are making it more difficult every year... Android basically peaked with slimrom/ics, from a custom standpoint.

You're most definitely not wrong - Bliss Roms was one of my favorite, along with Slim.

Google hasn't been doing their part to make it easy; just convoluted for no reason.

blales

May 19, 2018
If I am rooted on oneplus 8 pro 11.04.4 but don't have a custom recovery, how do I go about flashing this?

Last edited:

TechProGabe

Mar 14, 2021
Maintainers, I just wanted to shout out how great the march 13th build is. I've been waiting for this rom to go stable for a while, and was so excited to flash it once it got there. The pixel call features are worth their weight in gold, the battery life is amazing.

I did run into a few minor issues and thought I would share. With night light enabled, I did experience issues with fingerprint reader accuracy. When using google camera, if you switch to video the image is cut off screen.

Lastly, it would be cool to change the display screen resolution like the stock rom. This could be handy in terms of saving battery life.

Thanks again for this rom and I'll continue to use it in the future.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 8 Pro [instantnoodlep]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Installation

Make sure you have flashed stock oos on both slot, you can skip step A & B if you alredy done, but for first time you have to do

A) Flashing OOS on slot A

1. reboot to fastboot
    2. open cmd and type
    fastboot --set-active=a
    3. now you on slot A
    4. now open fastboot firmware folder and click flash all.bat
    5. it will flash oos on slot A and automatically reboot to system (no need complete setup)

B) Flashing OOS on slot B

1. reboot to fastboot
    2. open cmd and type
    fastboot --set-active=b
    3. now you on slot B
    4. now open fastboot firmware folder and click flash all.bat
    5. it will flash oos on slot B and automatically reboot to system (no need complete setup)

C) Flashing custom rom

1. Extract rom zip and payload.bin
    2. reboot to fastboot
    3. fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    4. fastboot flash boot boot.img
    5. fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    6. fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    7. fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
    8. fastboot reboot fastboot
    9. fastboot flash system system.img
    10. fastboot flash product product.img
    11. reboot to recovert
    12. factory data rest
    13. reboot system

Enjoy your custom rom :)

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience 10, ROM for the OnePlus 8 Pro

Contributors
    chandra1.jd
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: OOS 10, Latest Stable
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2020-09-23
    Last Updated 2020-10-02
    I still enjoy custom roms on XDA!!😎🙂🌠

Can you add disable nightshift on FOD