[ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS-17.1 [PL2]

kizernis

Oct 30, 2014
Guys say me please some thing about the rom
1) Does NFC work now on every POS-terminals like on stock ROM?
2) What program do you use for record calls?
1. Google Pay works fine after you install and configure the MagiskHide Props Config module. If it doesn't – you have to clear the cache and data of the Google Play Services app (Сервисы Google Play).

2. On stock Android 9 I used ACR, I didn't need to record calls since then though, so I can't tell if ACR works with this ROM.

adem_blackv

May 30, 2020
Moscow
@theimpulson @kizernis Guys I have truble
My phone dosen't catch stable Internet when a walk or ride the car. The voice is stable, but LTE or H+ very unstable/ Seems like when i swith on another 4G Tower of my operator

I leave in Moscow, I use Tinkoff Mobile ( MVNO operator based on equipment of TELLE2)

theimpulson

Forum Moderator - Recognized Developer
Staff member
Sep 22, 2014
Bhilai, India
@theimpulson @kizernis Guys I have truble
My phone dosen't catch stable Internet when a walk or ride the car. The voice is stable, but LTE or H+ very unstable/ Seems like when i swith on another 4G Tower of my operator

I leave in Moscow, I use Tinkoff Mobile ( MVNO operator based on equipment of TELLE2)
Stock ROMs fake network signal strength but custom ROMs don't. This is totally normal.

adem_blackv

May 30, 2020
Moscow
@theimpulson I want to ask you optimize this ROM
I have free only 800MB of 3GB RAM(1.7GB use Android, 300MB use apps)
Rom is fast, but I can't use several apps in time as in the stock stock. Even something heavy like superapp(delivery, taxi, carsharing) crash system, OS can freezy or my launcher restarts when I close this superapp.

Last edited:

theimpulson

Staff member
Sep 22, 2014
Bhilai, India
@theimpulson I want to ask you optimize this ROM
I have free only 800MB of 3GB RAM(1.7GB use Android, 300MB use apps)
Rom is fast? but I can't use as in stock several apps in time. Even something heavy like superapp(delivery, taxi, carsharing) crash system, OS can freezy or my launcher restarts when I close this superapp.
Sure, I will check when I am free.

mech1164

Apr 24, 2011
Hello,
I'm a bit at a loss hope someone can help. I haven't rooted in close to a decade. I understood and got my bootloader unlocked remotely. Had an issue with twrp but fixed that.

Now next problem It tried to side load Lineage os microg 17.1 and install. That didn't seem to work so I placed in the sdcard and trined to install there. The install failed, says Checking for Digest file ... then Error installing zip file (filename.zip)

I figure i'm missing a step. If anyone could help that would be great.

mech1164

Apr 24, 2011
Hello,
I'm a bit at a loss hope someone can help. I haven't rooted in close to a decade. I understood and got my bootloader unlocked remotely. Had an issue with twrp but fixed that.

Now next problem It tried to side load Lineage os microg 17.1 and install. That didn't seem to work so I placed in the sdcard and trined to install there. The install failed, says Checking for Digest file ... then Error installing zip file (filename.zip)

Think I found it corrupt file. md5 didn't match. I'll go to the earlier one and try it.

mech1164

Apr 24, 2011
Think I found it corrupt file. md5 didn't match. I'll go to the earlier one and try it.
Well that didn't work either same as before this time I toggled for zip verify. Spit back Zip signature verification fail. So if someone could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it.

theimpulson

Staff member
Sep 22, 2014
Bhilai, India
Hello,

Try using LineageOS recovery

mech1164

Apr 24, 2011
adb sideload has nothing to do with /data or crypto. Are you sure that you are following official wiki instructions?
I thought I was. I may have missed something. Tomorrow when I wake up i'll reread all of it and see if there was something i screwed up. Which at this point I probably did.

21prods

Sep 2, 2013
Hello everybody.
Two quick questions:
1. Will LOS work on model TA-1054 (Chinese version) of the PL2?
2. Before I install Lineage OS on it, should I upgrade to any specific FW version?
Thank you