• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL][MONTHLY] crDroid v6.18 [VINCE][29.05.2021]

Search This thread

misidp

Mar 31, 2021
This rom is very stable.
I just have 2 apps that don't run. They say that this is not an official android release and close. Is there any way to use them?
it's different between apps, for example some banking app wont run on root/magisk/exposed. even u don't root, there is some tweak to be done to pass. if root problem use playstore app to check the root problem first. i use com.kozhevin.rootchecks_1.0.1.apk. If it's device certified problem last time i check 6.15 is verified (check from playstore settings). sorry i can't check for 6.16 because i'm using microg.

Time_Mach

Feb 21, 2021
I tried to open those apps with and without root (even with root and hiding Magisk), the message is always the same "you have to run an original android. Any ideas?

Time_Mach

Feb 21, 2021
Hello there
It would be great if you can provide some more information regarding the app and your android device setup.
I'm running 6.16 and 4.9.264 DarkAges.
The app is LG ThinQ

First time I've tried, the device wasn't rooted, and I recieved the message "you have to run an original android", when it was rooted the message was "this app can't run on rooted device". The same message appears when I hide Magisk.

misidp

Mar 31, 2021
The app is LG ThinQ

First time I've tried, the device wasn't rooted, and I recieved the message "you have to run an original android", when it was rooted the message was "this app can't run on rooted device". The same message appears when I hide Magisk.
i'm not root crdroid 6.16, the app seem run perfectly with a few tweaks. this day i dont need root that much anymore, there are some other alternative without root.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210414-223700724.jpg
    Screenshot_20210414-223700724.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20210414-223721_LG_ThinQ.png
    Screenshot_20210414-223721_LG_ThinQ.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 14

misidp

Mar 31, 2021
The app is LG ThinQ

First time I've tried, the device wasn't rooted, and I recieved the message "you have to run an original android", when it was rooted the message was "this app can't run on rooted device". The same message appears when I hide Magis

The app is LG ThinQ

root check score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210414-225548576.jpg
    Screenshot_20210414-225548576.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 22

misidp

Mar 31, 2021
Great. What do you mean by "with a few tweaks"?
u at least need to get the full score "non root" from root checker. if u get full score and u are lucky than the problematic app will approve that your android is not rooted and will run. the tweak depend on your score, which section u have fail. each section need diff tweak, post your score, maybe u can magisk hide the root checker too if u want try to past with magisk (harder to pass). or maybe after u remove magisk u can take another score (easier to pass).

misidp

Mar 31, 2021
u at least need to get the full score "non root" from root checker. if u get full score and u are lucky than the problematic app will approve that your android is not rooted and will run. the tweak depend on your score, which section u have fail. each section need diff tweak, post your score, maybe u can magisk hide the root checker too if u want try to past with magisk (harder to pass). or maybe after u remove magisk u can take another score (easier to pass).
depend on the score, there is a lot solution on xda or reddit, or maybe can help some of them. good luck

Time_Mach

Feb 21, 2021
Thanks guys. I think my problem is that SU still exists and "wrong path permition".
I've tried to uninstall magisk, using the "uninstall" botton in the app, but it doesn't do anything. So I just uninstall using android "uninstall". Apparently it didn't work.

How can I tweak those settings? Thanks again.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 13

misidp

Mar 31, 2021
Thanks guys. I think my problem is that SU still exists and "wrong path permition".
I've tried to uninstall magisk, using the "uninstall" botton in the app, but it doesn't do anything. So I just uninstall using android "uninstall". Apparently it didn't work.

How can I tweak those settings? Thanks again.
u can try manual delete/rename the binary su from twrp or orangefox. i never see wrong path permition problem before.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
    Click for feature list

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

Recovery:

OrangeFox Recovery - https://sourceforge.net/projects/orangefox/files/vince/OrangeFox-R10.0-Stable-vince.zip/download

OFFICIAL BUILDS

DOWNLOAD GAPPS

Telegram Discussion Group - https://t.me/officialcrvincewhyred

First time installing crDroid to your Redmi Note 5/Redmi 5 Plus, or coming from another ROM:

** Make sure you're running the latest TWRP Treble Recovery
    1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip to your device
    2) Boot into Recovery
    3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
    4) Flash ROM
    5) Flash gapps
    6) Boot up

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
    The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES
    WiFiDisplay

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running the included kernel
    - have installed any mods such as Xposed!
    - have modified system files

Thanks to:

- Google
    - LineageOS
    - SlimRoms
    - AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

Sources:
    Kernel - https://github.com/stormbreaker-project/kernel_xiaomi_vince
    ROM - https://github.com/crdroidandroid

Contributors:
    @Ruturaj Kadam
    @KenHV
    @Prateek Punetha
    @blacksuan19
    @neobuddy89

ROM OS Version: 10.0 Q
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information
    Stable
    Stable Release Date: 2020-01-16

Created 2019-11-12
    Last Updated 2021-05-29
    Update - 29/05/2021
    What's New -

Source Changelog:

* crDroid v6.18
    * May 2021 Security Patch
    * Update translations

Device Changelog:
    * Update to coral may fp
    * Kernel Upstreamed with tag 4.9.270

Old Changelogs - https://github.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/blob/10.0/changelog_vince.txt
    The feeling of using this rom is Fantastic.
    Everything is very fast and very well responding in everything I have tried to.
    Always crdroid was characterized by its sharp behavior.
    This one is no different
    This is a work very well done from our dev.
    @Ruturaj Kadam, thank you for this

:good::):good:
    New update is out! For full changelog, refer to post #2.. OTA pushed for existing users. Checkout new build from the link in OP.
    New update is out! The last two builds were too much buggy. All issues have been fixed in this update Full changelog here.