• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][10.0][ONCLITE] Pixel Experience Plus Edition [AOSP][UNOFFICIAL][2020/08/01]

Search This thread

Asceron

Feb 25, 2020
Does it have internal screen recording?
I'm new to this world of custom ROMs. so far it is smooth , this was my first flash. Great work

Ironic001

Sep 22, 2020

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience Plus Edition for Xiaomi Redmi 7 [ONCLITE]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).

[PLUS EDITION] In addition with some extra but basic customization.

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM Radio
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound / Vibration

Known issues
Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience Plus Edition, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 7

Contributors
hadaddarajat
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2020-08-01

Created 2020-06-25
Last Updated 2020-08-01

Can someone help , I have a Redmi Y3(onc). I found that one could flash onclite's custom ROMs on Redmi Y3 also and it will work fine but my question is that will I able to use the 32megapixel sensor that can only be found in Y3 and not in Redmi 7 variant. I am sorry to ask this question in this thread , its just because I haven't found a thread & custom ROM specific for Y3 device.
Regards

Top Liked Posts