• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][Onclite] Pixel Experience [UNOFFICIAL][2020/07/27]

Search This thread

xda mod

Oct 19, 2015
For those who are getting a bootloop

Just before flashing the ROM,go to fastboot and flash vbmeta IMG,with the command
Fastboot flash vbmeta --disable-verity vbmeta.img

Criluna

Apr 18, 2020
Excellent ROM. Only a problem with FM radio. When i open the screen of the phone the radio shut up. I must switch off the headphone and switch in to back at normality. And double tap to off needed.

Aug 25, 2017
angamaly
Bootloop

I installed this rom, but not working. Even flashed vbmeta

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

Just before flashing the ROM,go to fastboot and flash vbmeta IMG,with the command
Fastboot flash vbmeta --disable-verity vbmeta.img
fastboot: unknown option -- disable-verity

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

Unable to install magisk as it shows error unable to mount system.
Also fastboot: unknown option -- disable-verity , able to flash vbmeta. but cannot disable verity

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Installed latest adb tools.
fastboot --disable-verity flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
Now everything works fine.

Gueztar

Feb 19, 2016
Martapura
what did you do to pass the safetynet?
anybody else failed the safetynet check? it always fail the ctsprofile check, had tried every moduleh on magiskroot.net / bypass-safetynet-issue-cts

Well, that's when i was using old build before march update. Dev should update the rom to April source or later which may fix safetynet. I think this problem was on every device. I also have redmi note 7 and having safetynet issue too. But, it fixed after the latest source update.

Los intocables

Nov 10, 2018
[/COLOR]Hi guys! I am using the ROM and it is very good, but I have a little problem, because when I want to flash something in the recovery or when I want to wipe cache always appears this strange codes and the only way to fix it is doing a format data, do you know a better way to fix it? Thankss
The codes are like: Error opening:"data/vendor" (permission denied) and something like this, Ando sorry, I don't know how to post images because I'm in my cellphone

Last edited:

strongst

Senior Moderator / Developer Committee
Staff member
Sep 18, 2007
thank's
HTC Desire
Smart Watches
Thread cleaned

Please don't post pure assumptions without proof.
Please keep in mind to discuss on topic and without offending others:)
If you have evidence about the things happen to you and you can provide them to any moderator or the developer relations team, we can have a look at.

I recommend to read the FORUM RULES especially those:

2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please don't direct profanity, sexually explicit language or other offensive content toward Members or their work. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.

2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

12. Sharing

XDA-Developers is based on the principle of sharing to transmit knowledge. This is the cornerstone of our site. Our members and developers freely share their experience, knowledge, and finished works with the rest of the community to promote growth within the developer community, and to encourage those still learning to become better. There are those, however, who take advantage of this model and try to make personal gains from the hard work of others.

In order to preserve the delicate balance between sharing for the good of the community and blatant self-promotion, regular members and developers alike must understand (and agree) to the following:

12.1. Give credits where due - Credits and acknowledgements for using and releasing work which is based on someone else's work are an absolute must. Works reported to have no credits will be taken down until proper acknowledgements are added by the member in question;

12.2. Courtesy - While most of the work released on our site falls under the umbrella of open source, that is not the only license model being used by developers on xda-developers. In order to prevent problems, we ask that if you decide to base your work on someone else's that you check the license model being used (as it might not be as permissive as one may think);

12.3. Re-releasing other's works as your own is forbidden. The code that you release into the wild must have something beyond minor aesthetic changes that makes it better than the last. As this can be subjective, kang reports will be reviewed on a case by case basis. If you feel that your code has been kanged, please contact the Dev Relations team (listed below) if you cannot solve the issue amicably via PM. Please understand that you will be asked to provide evidence to substantiate your claim;

12.4. Developers can issue take down requests (by contacting the Dev Relations team) under the following circumstances:

- in-process builds start showing up on forums when the developer is not yet ready to release the work;
- cases in which another developer is too aggressively soliciting donations or misrepresenting the work (kanging);
- unofficial builds where an official build is already available;

In summary, we want people to have access to work and knowledge alike. Sharing is good and courtesy and ethics go a long way.

Developers with questions, comments, complaints, or concerns about our rules (or anything!) should send a PM to our Dev Relations team (efrant or to a Moderator. We are here to help!

Otherwise please stay on topic and don't comment on such posts which takes the thread off topic :good:

Regards!

strongst
Forum Moderator

ShinProg

Jan 5, 2020
Issue : cannot connect wifi using sim

Hello,
I'm using the latest rom (27-jul-2020), I absolutely love what you have done, it works very well !

I have an issue about connecting to a WiFi network that have a 802.1 security and allows only EAP authentification using the sim card (if you're from France, it's the well known "freewifi_secure")
Authenticating to that network will result to nothing ("connecting" then disconnected)

There's also a display issue, where the phone network logo in the status bar shows 3 bar and a "no network cross"

Don't hesitate to reply me if you have any questions :D

gepeapan

Mar 12, 2014
Itajuba
I'm having a problem on whatsapp. There are times when voice recording doesn't work. it simply records but is muted. does anyone know how to solve this problem?
I cannot make calls on speakerphone, the call goes without voice.
These are the problems I have encountered so far.

Solution?? i Have the same problem... :crying:

I also encountered the following problems:
- Higher battery consumption
- In the selection of storage, there is the option to share with the SD card. However the applications do not open in this function (my SD card is class 10 original sandisk)
- When using a headset (P2 input), the microphone does not work and apparently the system does not identify the connection.
- In the personal emergency application, you cannot open google maps to share the location (opens the play store and an error appears that the application does not exist)

I used google translator, if something is wrong, sorry.

Hope this helps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for [Onclite]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    -You Tell Me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download Pixel Experience

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience 10.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 7

Contributors
    Ragy747, mylove90, Dhina_17
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.0
    Stable Release Date: 2019-12-28
    Current Beta Version: 1.0
    Beta Release Date: 2019-12-14

Created 2019-12-14
    Last Updated 2020-08-12
    Next update coming with Bluetooth Audio Fixed and alot of bugs fixed and performance improvement, we Reach Stable , if you want to help me just hit the like button
    Flash Guide :
    -Make full wipe
    -Flash Rom
    -flash magisk latest (if you want to root)
    Notes :
    -Use LineR Twrp
    -And Don't forget To Report Bugs To make this Rom Stable
    NEW UPDATE 12/24/2019

-Improved overall UI Perfomance
    -Set Zram depends on RAM
    -Increase in-call earpiece volume
    -Added Google Livewallpaper
    -Pixel 3 Vibration Pattern
    -Added AOD
    -Fixed Incoming Notification
    -Added Dirac (Not Fully working)
    -Update kernel
    -Fixed FPC Fingerprint
    -Trying to fix boe panel (100% not sure)
    -Fixed Alot of Bugs
    -CLEAN FLASH THIS BUILD IS RECOMMENDED
    LINK UPDATED IN MAIN POST
    NEW UPDATE 28/12/2019
    -Removed Useless things
    -Some Ui Performance Improvement
    -Fixed BOE Panel( Now All People Can Boot Normally)
    -Added Dual LTE Support
    LINK UPDATE IN MAIN POST