[ROM][10.0][OneUI 2.5][G930X/G935X/N930X/N935X]FloydQ V5.0

nicohak

Sep 21, 2015
[13/01/21] SHRP RECOVERY v3.0
S7 Edge, S7 Flat & Note 7 / FE (G930,G935,N930,N935)

OFFICIAL SHRP VERSION

Compatible with all ROMS, Nougat, Oreo, Pie or Q

SHRP | Official | News:

SHRP Community Group:

LINKS - DOWNLOAD
————————————————————
ZIP INSTALLER (To flash with recovery)
S7 Edge - Hero2lte:

S7 Flat - Herolte:

Note 7 / FE:

Raggamuffin17

Feb 1, 2017
Great ROM. Thanks to developer/s

Wrote and received the answer before though can't find my previous questions..

Re flashed rom, and can't get Good lock to work.. 'aps' download though don't install. Have deleted data. Etc.. Think it's an easy fix.

Kindly remind plz.

Thank you 👍

nicohak

Sep 21, 2015
[15/01/21] TWRP RECOVERY v3.5.0_9-MoRo-1.6 Hero, Hero2 & Grace

¡¡¡ NOW FOR NOTE 7 FE TOO !!!

FOR HERO, HERO2 & GRACE
TWRP Recovery 3.5.0_9-MoRo-1.6
Compatible with all Roms

CHANGELOG
MoRo-1.6:
* Fixed adb sideload
* Now you can flash system_image (Android10 roms)
* Fixed CPU temperature
MoRo-1.5:
* Updated to TWRP 3.5.0_9
* Updated to Pie kernel 3.18.140.
MoRo-1.4:
* Updated to TWRP 3.4
* LZMA compression to reduce recovery size.
* Added Resetprop
* Internal storage backup (thanks to sherri (MissACCA)
* Disabled SAR autodetection
MoRo-1.3:
* F2FS support
* Busybox
* Arter97 F2FS-tools 1.12
* Kernel updated 3.18.140-20190916
* Adb fixed
* MTP & USB Mass storage working on Windows & Linux
* Usb write speed fixed
* Compiled with Android-9.0

LINKS - DOWNLOAD
————————————————————
ZIP INSTALLER (To flash with recovery)
S7 Edge, Flat & Note7 FE (Hero, Hero2 & Grace):

TAR (To flash with Odin):
S7 Edge Hero2: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145716176
S7 Flat Hero: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145716177
Note7 FE: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145716175

ananjaser1211

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
May 11, 2012
Dubai
www.youtube.com
I have a bug with video calls on messenger app
The audio can't be increased or decreased even though the controller shows that it moves right and left
The only workaround for now is to remove google app (in aroma), google app is `Google assistant` for some reason it breaks volume changing in 3rd party calls

Hello, with v5 can i update gametools/gameglauncher/etcetc from galaxy store?
- Nice ROM!!
THX
No, and not future versions too, unless you use navigation bar, you cant update those apps

Great ROM. Thanks to developer/s

Wrote and received the answer before though can't find my previous questions..

Re flashed rom, and can't get Good lock to work.. 'aps' download though don't install. Have deleted data. Etc.. Think it's an easy fix.

Kindly remind plz.

Thank you 👍
Download latest goodlock_patched manager from here https://downloads.corsicanu.ro/GoodLock/ or just directly download your apps. it stopped working as the server that hosted old apps is changed

Banksdj

Dec 3, 2017
Zeroteam guy who's doing a great job to port note 10 ui 3.0 for s7 will surely make it for losers to be ashamed. Some developers think it's a fake, but I surely believe it's not. But these developers ain't willing to help him out with it but wishing failure for this guy. Zeroteam guy, u will surely make it. Don't give up and I hope this message will reach u. Ur thread is closed until download is available. I will be waiting. For a thumbs up 👍. And zeroteam roms will be great for over thousands download

Last edited:

ananjaser1211

May 11, 2012
Dubai
www.youtube.com
Zeroteam guy who's doing a great job to port note 10 ui 3.0 for s7 will surely make it for losers to be ashamed. Some developers think it's a fake, but I surely believe it's not. But these developers ain't willing to help him out with it but wishing failure for this guy. Zeroteam guy, u will surely make it. Don't give up and I hope this message will reach u. Ur thread is closed until download is available. I will be waiting. For a thumbs up 👍. And zeroteam roms will be great for over thousands download
why do you say "some developers" ? you can say my name you know. everyone can boot oneui 3.0, does not mean it will be stable or ready, otherwise i would have posted my port 2 months ago.

No he is not going to fix hardware composer. and that alone makes the port useless.

no i am not going to help someone who is going to create a port based on my work in Q, or one who is copying my entire thread.
if he actually wanted help he would have not asked "hey guys did someone port 2.5"

i dont wish failure upon anyone, and if you think that, you must have not seen any of my threads over the past 6 years.

ananjaser1211

May 11, 2012
Dubai
www.youtube.com
Hello, can I run your rom without root, I mean banking, etc., and not every application can be checked with Magisk
you can use the rom without root, but your phone is still modified on custom roms, and not all apps will work, even with magisk hide, especially payment / banking. so your luck varies

Banksdj

Dec 3, 2017
why do you say "some developers" ? you can say my name you know. everyone can boot oneui 3.0, does not mean it will be stable or ready, otherwise i would have posted my port 2 months ago.

No he is not going to fix hardware composer. and that alone makes the port useless.

no i am not going to help someone who is going to create a port based on my work in Q, or one who is copying my entire thread.
if he actually wanted help he would have not asked "hey guys did someone port 2.5"

i dont wish failure upon anyone, and if you think that, you must have not seen any of my threads over the past 6 years.
With all due respect sir, I have followed you a long time sir and actually on floyd 2.5 and it's a great rom but this zeroteam guy is not really matured up to work on rom. Hope he'll really learn after if he could be able to work on hwc. No hard feelings sir.

nicohak

Sep 21, 2015
Absolutely have to hide Magisk itself, as application, changing name.
I made a backup of a previous rooted phone on a new unrooted one.
ING home banking didn't worked, saying my phone is rooted, or with custom rom ,or contradiction with some other app.
Finally I realized that from the backup, I had Magisk Manager installed.
Unistalled it and everything was ok

Reactions: ananjaser1211

Vivigens

Apr 26, 2013
Kassel
Hello, can I run your rom without root, I mean banking, etc., and not every application can be checked with Magisk
Yes, you can. A few days ago, I did a fresh install of v5 after a lot of Problems with Banking Apps (Google Pay and german Sparkasse) - I installed without root.But I use unknown sources, sure...
The Phone is running fast like hell, very smooth and Google Pay is working perfect with PayPal, KreditCards (Visa + Master). The german Sparkasse-App ist working fine too. No Problems.

I am very happy.

I tried several times to install Moro-Kernel, without Root and clear Cache after install. But if I start Spotify my Phone reboots. So I need to go back to the original.

Can someone explain, what the TWRP-MoRo 3.5 Recovery is needed for? Can I install this recovery without installing MoRo Kernel? I am a bit unsure and I want to understand...

Thx a lot...

nicohak

Sep 21, 2015
Yes, you can. A few days ago, I did a fresh install of v5 after a lot of Problems with Banking Apps (Google Pay and german Sparkasse) - I installed without root.But I use unknown sources, sure...
The Phone is running fast like hell, very smooth and Google Pay is working perfect with PayPal, KreditCards (Visa + Master). The german Sparkasse-App ist working fine too. No Problems.

I am very happy.

I tried several times to install Moro-Kernel, without Root and clear Cache after install. But if I start Spotify my Phone reboots. So I need to go back to the original.

Can someone explain, what the TWRP-MoRo 3.5 Recovery is needed for? Can I install this recovery without installing MoRo Kernel? I am a bit unsure and I want to understand...

Thx a lot...
Yes u can install it without kernel.
Just flash the twrp zip.
In the changelog u can see the use and news

Reactions: Vivigens

Rogerio_rlm

Jan 22, 2018
hello I can't register the biometrics, it is always giving an error, it shows the biometry of the s9 to slide, but it is always giving an error and that bothers me because I always use biometrics.
thanks!

nicohak

Sep 21, 2015
hello I can't register the biometrics, it is always giving an error, it shows the biometry of the s9 to slide, but it is always giving an error and that bothers me because I always use biometrics.
thanks!
U have to slowly touch home button to register the finger print.
Clean it if continues showing error

Oct 25, 2019
Hey developer, been using ur rom floyed 5.0 from the day it was posted. I love it more than aosp. (no offence to people who uses it). I hope there is a new update on the way, and i was hoping that u can add the rounded corner screen feature in the next update. I think it would look dope when using apps like whatsapp youtube etc.

riojosepha

May 13, 2020
Canada
Hey developer, been using ur rom floyed 5.0 from the day it was posted. I love it more than aosp. (no offence to people who uses it). I hope there is a new update on the way, and i was hoping that u can add the rounded corner screen feature in the next update. I think it would look dope when using apps like whatsapp youtube etc.
next update wouldn't come anytime this month or maybe even next month since @ananjaser1211 has to wait to get a new sata cable for his laptop because the current one he has broke.

as said on Hero Newsletter on Telegram
quote from message:
"development is going to be slow from my end for the 8890 and 8895, my laptop sata cable broke and i pretty much lost 2TB of my storage, ordered a replacement part from ali express but it will take a month or so to arrive. i will try and do something but i cant guarantee im going to be able to work on the same pace, as i use my hdd for pretty much everything. do not expect floyd v6 this month."
(January 7th)

seasandf88

Oct 27, 2014
Damascus
Hi
I'm having a strange problem since I flashed this ROM when it first came out.
While I'm listening through earphones (wired), I sometimes hear clicks and clippings, and the left and right channels get reversed or change from stereo to mono.
It's a weird problem and I don't know how to report it properly.

Reactions: robb9

ananjaser1211

May 11, 2012
Dubai
www.youtube.com
Hi
I'm having a strange problem since I flashed this ROM when it first came out.
While I'm listening through earphones (wired), I sometimes hear clicks and clippings, and the left and right channels get reversed or change from stereo to mono.
It's a weird problem and I don't know how to report it properly.
if you have flashed the 3rd party call patch, it causes these issues, avoid it for now. you can reflash the rom without wipe and the problem should be gone.

Reactions: seasandf88