• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][OneUI 2.5][G930X/G935X/N930X/N935X]FloydQ V5.0

Search This thread

ananjaser1211

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
final-banner.png
Welcome to Floyd Q Port For the Exynos8890 Series​

This is a mirror of the project, for convenience and visibility

FloydROM V5 is available at : XDA

XDA:DevDB Information
FloydQ, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S7

Contributors
ananjaser1211, corsicanu, kill-switch
Source Code: https://github.com/cronos_8890

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest Bootloader/Modem and TWRP 3.3.1-0+
Based On: Oneui 2.5

Version Information
Current Stable Version: V5.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-11-12

Created 2020-11-12
Last Updated 2020-11-12

ZINZIRIO

Nov 19, 2018
Beautiful ROM without a doubt but it would be nice to get some configuration or something to lower the temperature when loading since I cannot do something that consumes resources like playing while charging the device since the temperature shoots up and the load stops.

agus39

Nov 8, 2015
Sound Issue

I have installed this ROM for three days, this ROM is really awsome. But here I found a problem. sometime the phone speaker won't work, it stopped working accidentally, the only way to make the speaker working i have to shut the phone down, let it off for a minute and power it on, the speaker back work again.

sexy.pavel

Feb 18, 2020
So, my wifi was never stable when I was using any version of this rom. I say any because I have tried them all, used patches when available; I remember that in V2 (I think) one fix was changing the MAC adress or something like that, nothing worked for me. But recently I observed that no one reported the same problem I have, so I thought I shall be the first to say it. I don't think it is something about my device or my Wi-Fi, as I had no problems in other roms and the other devices I own are working fine. Is there still something I can try or am I hopeless?

agus39

Nov 8, 2015
So, my wifi was never stable when I was using any version of this rom. I say any because I have tried them all, used patches when available; I remember that in V2 (I think) one fix was changing the MAC adress or something like that, nothing worked for me. But recently I observed that no one reported the same problem I have, so I thought I shall be the first to say it. I don't think it is something about my device or my Wi-Fi, as I had no problems in other roms and the other devices I own are working fine. Is there still something I can try or am I hopeless?

Did you store the ROM file on the internal storage when flashing it via TWRP, I found some problem when i flash the ROM from the SD card, then i copy the ROM to the internal storage and reflash the ROM the problem gone

andreimd87

Jun 14, 2013
after using it a few days i feel some microfreezes in the interface, especialy in the poweramp spectrum visualizations. also in the keyboard. the letters are typed a bit late. milliseconds but i feel them in the vibration feedback. alao the hearth sensor does not work in the shealth app.

Reactions: Shanix45

sexy.pavel

Feb 18, 2020
Did you store the ROM file on the internal storage when flashing it via TWRP, I found some problem when i flash the ROM from the SD card, then i copy the ROM to the internal storage and reflash the ROM the problem gone

Yes, I did flash the rom from both SD card and internal storage, using the official TWRP and the modified one provided by the developer, but none solved it. Also, in case I got it wrong, did you mean clean flashing the ROM from sd card, and then dirty flashing it from internal storage, or just clean flashing from internal storage?

Fukel

May 25, 2016
laggy rom dont like it. i have two S7's one with stock other with this rom. stock much quicker. this rom chrome not smooth scrolling. also facebook app look different and not responsive. i compared side by side to stock both with updated apps from play store. disappointed because android 10 seems a lot better than 8.

agus39

Nov 8, 2015
Yes, I did flash the rom from both SD card and internal storage, using the official TWRP and the modified one provided by the developer, but none solved it. Also, in case I got it wrong, did you mean clean flashing the ROM from sd card, and then dirty flashing it from internal storage, or just clean flashing from internal storage?

I mean :
first, get into TWRP mode, and format data, write yes to confirm
after that advanced wipe cache, dalvik, system etc including internal storage.
then copy the ROM from your PC into the internal storage.
back on your phone, in TWRP flash the ROM that stored in the internal storage

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    final-banner.png
    Welcome to Floyd Q Port For the Exynos8890 Series​

This is a mirror of the project, for convenience and visibility

FloydROM V5 is available at : XDA

XDA:DevDB Information
    FloydQ, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S7

Contributors
    ananjaser1211, corsicanu, kill-switch
    Source Code: https://github.com/cronos_8890

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest Bootloader/Modem and TWRP 3.3.1-0+
    Based On: Oneui 2.5

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V5.0
    Stable Release Date: 2020-11-12

Created 2020-11-12
    Last Updated 2020-11-12
    Hi ALL,
    where's the dowload link pls?
    Ths
    Edit: saw it now !
    after using it a few days i feel some microfreezes in the interface, especialy in the poweramp spectrum visualizations. also in the keyboard. the letters are typed a bit late. milliseconds but i feel them in the vibration feedback. alao the hearth sensor does not work in the shealth app.

I experienced the same issue
    Note: there is a another site that does the same thing as sammobile. It's https://samfw.com/
    It has limited download speed for free users too. Use SamFirm or SamFirm's fork tool.