- Feb 17, 2013
Hello, thanks for the rom. I was wondering if I can enable encryption on my phone after installing this rom? I need encryption for work mail and it required my phone to be encrypted
1. TWRP should be in a .tar, flashing in the section called AP in Odin, or follow the instructions here.I'm hoping for help. I am using NoteFE
- I am trying to install TWRP but in many ways it fails.
Case 1: Is MoroTwrp .zip file? How to install with odin?
Case 2: I tried to install under TWRP which ananjaser1211 gave in Github but still failed
Case 3: I found out in the forum that NoteFE has a thread about TWRP of ananjaser1211, but it still failed.
Device : SM-N935F
USB Debug : On
OEM Unlock : On
Knox : 0x0
Product code XXV
Software : Odin3-v3.14.4
N935X (N935F/FD/S/L/K) : Download
- Download latest Odin zip from Here
- Download and install Samsung Drivers (if you have them installed you can skip this step)
- Go to settings/Developer options and enable OEM unlock (If you don't see developer settings, go into Settings/About phone/Software info and tap "Build number" 10 times to show Developer options menu)
- Download TWRP_*.tar
- Switch off the phone
- Use Home + Volume down + Power to enter Download Mode and connect the device to usb
- Open Odin and untick autoreboot in "options" tab. Also make sure that your device is detected
- Put TWRP_*.tar.md5 file into AP tab
- Click Start
- When Odin shows "PASS", take your device in your hands, disconnect the usb cable and press simultaneously the Home + Volume down + power until the Download mode pop-up shows
- Press volume DOWN (so the phone reboots) then quickly press Home + VolumeUp + Power until the TWRP screen shows up
- If it didn`t worked, redo the steps from #1 being more careful. and faster
TWRP (If you have a previous twrp installed)
- Download TWRP_*.img, push it into phone storage (or external sdcard if thats not avalible), choose install image in your current recovery, navigate to downloaded *.img file, select it, select to flash as recovery.
After booting in TWRP download and flash no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.1 zip to disable data partition encryption
If for any reason you fail to install TWRP multiple times/different methods due to RMM Lock / KG State, make sure you check this thread
Rooting and Internal Storage:
Finally, if you want to be able to read/write to the internal storage, you must format it to clear encryption, take a backup of your stuff before hand.
Go to TWRP > Wipe > Format Data > Type YES.
your data is now usable. if you didnt flash noverity-opt-encrypt or MagiskRoot your data will be encrypted again.
If you want to root your device now, simply download the latest magisk and flash it in your new recovery.
This is a guide to calibrate the battery from the EliteRoms Sexynos Support Group on Telegram.Hello Dear XDA community.
I'm facing a problem regarding battery callibration. Can somebody guide me how to calibrate the battery properly since even root applications for the said purpose do not seem to work. My problem is battery drain, since the M.Tweaks app shows battery health at 77% but Accubattery shows it to be 64% and there is difference in system battery percentage and the battery percentage in TWRP. Furthermore, when using lineage os, the battery percentage is same as TWRP, and the Accubattery health is also 76% and the battery drain is also not issue on lineageos rom. However, on Stock Rom its seems to be out of sync with TWRP and battery drain is the problem. Sorry for bad English...
Please describe what is "not working", you need to explain more into detail so the community can help you.I just flash the latest yesterday the today i go to work but google map navigation is not working, how to fix?
YesIs It working stock service menu?
No it is not working, as it is a issue/bug on github. read more here.Hello, thanks for the rom. I was wondering if I can enable encryption on my phone after installing this rom? I need encryption for work mail and it required my phone to be encrypted
Sorry for my bad english, for example i want to go to this location, google map navigation is not working it stay in my starting point, also i have problem with safetynet maybe someone can help?
Did you change model number in "build.prop"? In order for safetynet to pass, it is set as the S9+ model number.Sorry for my bad english, for example i want to go to this location, google map navigation is not working it stay in my starting point, also i have problem with safetynet maybe someone can help?
Ok now its fine, i just change beta to stable in the magisk manager setting and install recommended then reboot, now i just notice that the play store say's device is not certified any idea how to solve? Thank you for your effort yesterday.Did you try it, and did it work?
[11/01/21] TWRP RECOVERY v3.5.0_9-MoRo-1.5 Hero, Hero2 & Grace
Dude, the rom is free so check your attitude. If you have an issue then politely ask for help, all the above is going to get you, is ignored.the echo problem affects also this ROM.So please fix it, and don't ask for my specific log... it's a well know issue.