I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, destroyed SD cards or any damage that may happen to your device.
- OneUI 2.5 ported from official Galaxy Note 10 Lite Q release (N770FXXS7CTL1)
- January security patch
- Kernel built from A720SKSU3CSH1 sources with Linux 3.18.140
- Fully deodexed
- De-knoxed and debloated
- S9+ CSC
- Aroma installer
- An A5 2017 or A7 2017 (A520F/-W/-K/-L/-S/-N or A720F/-S)
- Oreo bootloader and modem
- TWRP/SHRP/OrangeFox recovery
- Vendor partition is NOT required, but this ROM also works if the partition is present.
- A brain
- All Knox features such as Secure Folder/S-Pay/S-pen support/etc have been removed!
- Face recognition doesn't work
- Some users might not see their 2.4GHz WiFi network in settings. See workarounds down below.
- Maybe more, read the thread
- Its highly recommended to wipe /system, /data and /cache before installation, especially if coming from stock ROM.
- Download the ROM from the download section below and copy the ROM's zip to your phone's internal storage or SD card
- Make a backup of your important data in case something goes wrong!
- Optionally, wipe /system, /data and /cache before installation (can also be done in the installer)
- In recovery, select install and choose the ROM's zip
- Make your choices in the aroma installer and wait for it to finish the installation
- Reboot your device and wait until it booted. NOTE: First boot can take up to 10 minutes!
- See post #2
- Me, for all the time I spent on this project
- @corsicanu and @ananjaser1211 for their magisk fix
- Again @ananjaser1211 for his button light fix
- @Option58 for updating and upstreaming the kernel to Linux 3.18.140
- @Astrako for his countless fixes and his knowledge
- @SuperR. for his android kitchen
- @3arthur6 for his bluetooth library patch
- All Telegram users who tested and helped me
- Anyone else I missed