I am NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards or any damage to you device.
- OneUI 2.5 ported from official Galaxy Note10 Lite Q release (N770FXXS7CTL1)
- January 2021 security patch
- Kernel built from A720SKSU3CSH1 sources with Linux 3.18.140
- Fully deodexed
- De-knoxed and debloated
- S9+ CSC
- Aroma installer
- Working Secure Folder
- An A5 2017 or A7 2017 (A520F/-W/-K/-L/-S or A720F/-S)
- Oreo bootloader and modem
- TWRP/SHRP/OrangeFox recovery
- Vendor partition is NOT required, but this ROM will work regardless of an existing vendor partition.
- A brain
- Fingerprint scanner doesn't work in most third-party apps such as banking apps due to outdated keystore
- Make a backup of your important data in case something goes wrong!
- I highly recommend to wipe /system, /data and /cache before installation, especially if coming from stock ROM
- Download the ROM from the download section below and copy the ROM's zip to your phone's internal storage or SD card
- In recovery, select install and choose the ROM's zip
- If not done before, you can make the choice to wipe /system, /data and /cache in the aroma installer
- Make all your choices in the aroma installer and wait for it to finish the installation
- Reboot your device and wait until it booted. NOTE: First boot can take up to 10 minutes!
- See post #2
- Me, for all the time I spent on this project
- @corsicanu and @ananjaser1211 for their magisk fix
- Again @ananjaser1211 for his button light fix
- @Option58 for updating and upstreaming our kernel to Linux 3.18.140
- @Astrako for his countless fixes
- @SuperR. for his android kitchen
- @3arthur6 for his bluetooth library patch
- All Telegram users who tested and helped me
- Anyone else I missed