• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][OP3/3T][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android v6.12 [oneplus3]

Search This thread

hhrokarvi

Recognized Developer
May 31, 2014
New York
Google Nexus 5
AT&T LG G2
crDroid Update:

crDroidAndroid-10.0-20201216-oneplus3-v6.13.zip

Changelog

Short Changelog:
- December Security Patches
- Initial crDroid 6.13 code
- App Lock updated (control Notification Text visibility on Per App Basis)
- Added Language QS Tile
- Some other small changes here and there
- Updated translations

Notes
- Some Google stuff i.e. Assistant is still causing some weird issues ("internet connection issues" even when connected), which is an issue with Google as its also affecting Samsung, OnePlus phones. Nothing I can do about it.
- Join the Telegram Group for support, queries and banter. Link Here

Stay Safe Everyone!

BoGoon

Oct 2, 2019
crDroid Update:

crDroidAndroid-10.0-20201216-oneplus3-v6.13.zip

Changelog

Short Changelog:
- December Security Patches
- Initial crDroid 6.13 code
- App Lock updated (control Notification Text visibility on Per App Basis)
- Added Language QS Tile
- Some other small changes here and there
- Updated translations

Notes
- Some Google stuff i.e. Assistant is still causing some weird issues ("internet connection issues" even when connected), which is an issue with Google as its also affecting Samsung, OnePlus phones. Nothing I can do about it.
- Join the Telegram Group for support, queries and banter. Link Here

Stay Safe Everyone!
Is there any reason why it's not available via OTA ? When I check for updates in my phone, nothing happens.

Hi there,

Clean flashed the latest build on my Mom's 3T yesterday with the latest OpenGapps Nano package & Magisk v20.4 & yes, it is pretty smooth here 😍

Will surely update my post here after some days of using it. Initial impressions are really impressive! ;)

After 1½ months of usage, here's my review:
Flashed it on my Dad's OP3 as well, same Magisk v20.4 & OpenGApps Nano. Both the devices are so so smooth now compared to the OOS 9.0.x releases, they even look as smooth as my 6T a lot of times!

The entire ROM looks to be so polished, yes it has tonnes of features, but everything is packed so great & clutter free, even after digging into the settings, couldn't find any significant bugs (observed one, mentioning it below). Overall, a great ROM to use as a daily driver! Thanks a lot developer for maintaining it with so dedication & precision!

Okay so the bug which I've observed in both the devices is basically related to the Stock Phone app.

1. Sometimes, when the device is ringing, the screen doesn't wake up, one has to press the power button in order to wake it up.

2. And when it does wake up, sometimes instead of the call screen backdrop (the translucent one), the wallpaper appears. If you drag the call icon, the backdrop appears, but leaves as soon as you place the call icon to where it was initially.

3. Also, I'm not sure whether it's actually a bug or not, it's just it didn't happen for me on any of my devices before. If you receive a WhatsApp Video call when your device is locked, the Cameras won't work until you manually unlock your device by pressing home/other ways. Looks like a security measure, but it confuses people like my Mom & Dad who aren't that much into these security stuff implementations.

Thanks.

Last edited:

situ1962

Oct 29, 2008
Hello Dev bro. The thread is stagnant for quite some time now. Can I expect a new build in the near future?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features:
    Click for extensive and detailed feature list

Always Have a full functional Backup before flashing. Just in case!

ROM Download Links:
    ROM Download Links:
    GApps Download Link:

Source code:
    Device tree: https://github.com/frazerecho/android_device_oneplus_oneplus3
    Vendor: https://github.com/TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_oneplus
    Common: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_oppo_common/
    Kernel: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8996

Flashing Instructions:
    1. If you are installing crDroid on your OnePlus 3/3T for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
      • **Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)**
      • Copy crDroid zip, GApps zip to your device
      • Boot into Recovery
      • Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
      • Flash ROM
      • Flash GApps
      • Boot up
      • NOTE: For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk 20.x (whatever is most recent).
    2. Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
      • The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

Known Issues
    You tell me.

Credits:
    • @Ded_Boi
    • @markakash
    • @DigiGoon
    • Google
    • LineageOS
    • GZOSP
    • SlimRoms
    • AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    • OmniRom
    • NamelessROM
    • Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][10.0][OP3/3T][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android v6.12 [oneplus3], ROM for the OnePlus 3

Contributors
    DigiGoon, hhrokarvi
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: OOS 9.0.6
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v6.12
    Stable Release Date: 2020-11-10
    Current Beta Version: v6.2
    Beta Release Date: 2020-01-17

Created 2018-10-07
    Last Updated 2020-11-10
    crDroid Update:

crDroidAndroid-9.0-20191113-oneplus3-v5.10

Changelog

Short Changelog:
    - November Security Patches
    - Updated ROM version to 5.10
    - Various updates to base
    - Updates to Network Traffic code
    - Some other fixes here and there
    - Updated translations

@cokesucker uploaded for testing man, wait for my release post for me to check for bugs etc.
    @Master_TC read below!

Note
    This is going to be the FINAL build of Pie for OnePlus 3/3T.

I'll be taking a month or so break to focus on my post-graduate studies as well as taking some time off to recuperate. I'll be back soon with fresh builds of Android 10 for OnePlus 3/3T, so don't worry about me dropping support. I've run LineageOS 17 on my device, I thought it was buggy right now for me to consider building it anyway and huge shoutout and thanks to all the maintainers that have supported this device all this time and in the future, and for you guys for using crDroid.
    Hey guys. A little announcement.

I was working on OnePlus 3/3T Android 10 build.... But due to some issues with gparted, I've corrupted my Ubuntu partition.... It's a long story...

I've already released builds for the other devices I maintain i.e. Nexus 5 & 6.... So rest assured I'm working on OnePlus 3 as soon as I can get everything set up... As I've already worked out all the errors and kinks that were there during building Android 10.

I don't want to give an ETA... But I think you can expect crDroid Android 10 builds within January or early Feb at the latest.

Sorry for this...... But good things come to those who wait.... So wait for a bit longer, you will be surprised by the results. :eek::laugh::p
    crDroid Update:

crDroidAndroid-10.0-20200117-oneplus3-v6.2.zip

Changelog

Short Changelog:
    - Based On LineageOS 17.1
    - SELinux Enforcing (SafetyNet Passes)
    - January Security Patches
    - Initial Build

Note
    • Initial Build of OnePlus 3/3T for Android 10. It's a BETA. There WILL be some bugs. Proceed at your own peril. If you want GApps, Flash Nano Package or below (latest Nano Package link here), as Packages above that has Pixel Launcher, which does not work correctly with Android 10 gestures. It's not a ROM bug, it is a GApps issue.
    • Latest firmware required for Android 10. (Link to thread here).
    • For most compatibility, use this modified TWRP with System-as-Root with Android 10. (This TWRP won't work with Android Pie correctly, so precautions!) credits to @dianlujitao.
    @DigiGoon Thanks for the kind words brother. :good::highfive:

For Everyone: Expect Monthly updates from my side from now on. I maintain 3 devices for crDroid, and my internet bandwidth doesn't allow me to upload that much. Expect updates when Android Security Patches are committed into source code. Hello to OnePlus 3 users!!

crDroid Update:

crDroidAndroid-9.0-20190830-oneplus3-v5.7

Changelog

Short Changelog:
    - Loads of changes from v5.3 - v5.7, so take these changes from the last version bump (v5.6 - v5.7)
    - Changed Kernel Sources to LineageOS
    - Enabled stats reporting (beta) Link Here
    (Kindly allow stats permission during setup wizard on first boot)
    - Allow configuring battery percentage position with respect to icon
    - Fix showing battery percentage text on homescreen when charging
    - Custom header support - display image at top of the notification panel
    - Added layout files to support Xbox controllers
    - Added crDroid welcome screen for new users
    - Improvements for live display support
    - Updated crDroid Music app
    - Updated noto-fonts
    - Optimized SystemUI to avoid janks
    - Optimized ART
    - Set Google autofill service by default
    - Added more Switch Styles (Contained, Retro, Stockish, Narrow)
    - Updated weather provider download URL
    - Some other small changes in code
    - Updated translations