[ROM][10.0] Pixel Experience for Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus [z2_plus][Discontinued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sirusdas

Jun 9, 2012
PixelExperience_z2_plus-10.0-20200123-2213-OFFICIAL stuck in bootloader

Anyone with same issue? Indian Version?

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

It could just be display, in my phone too I see LTE/LTE+ & I can make VOLTE call. Though I am on pie & not Q. But as @eabhi suggested try, on Jio you wouldn't be able to make call & on Airtel it will fall to older comm mode.

Re-Share and help everyone else who's call ends issue on jio.

Actual Cause Detected: Baseband
Possible Addon Causes: ROM not supporting it.

So in case of Baseband( or you are not sure) please follow this steps:

Step1: You need to go back to stock rom again as baseband can only be updated by stock rom.
Go to this link https://forum.xda-developers.com/lenovo-zuk-z2/how-to/volte-problems-custom-roms-t3744291 read it understand it and thank him.

Step2: Missed the Step1?
> Get the *LATEST FIRMWARE(INDIA): https://forum.xda-developers.com/lenovo-zuk-z2/how-to/lenovo-z2-plus-stock-indian-firmware-t3693768
> Search ADB drivers for Zuk z2 plus and install
> Search QPST 2.7.4x for Zuk z2 plus and install
> Follow this guys steps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=006cD3G1akk
> known issue which using QPST it might not work ... save the firmare somewhere which is not in nested folder.

> Step3: Reboot and you are back on stock.
> Step to confirm: Insert the sim, make a successful call else go to Network > Romining ON or something else like 4g network only etc, Restart if required but make sure you can call.

> Step4: Unlock bootloader and flash twrp
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIsXWkDIhuc this link will help only indian version

> Step5: Install the Custom Rom.
> Rom not working or stuck in bootloader. Go to the previous version or try other rom
> Blue Screen of Death? You are probably flashed old stock rom. If yes repeat 1-5 again(Yes i did it)

> Step 6: Thank everyone for their efforts and enjoy the awesomeness :)

#Request: Admin please pin it, hope it helps everyone.

Reactions: bbogdi

Havok19111

Apr 6, 2018
Mumbai
Known Issues:

1) USB OTG not working
2) Microphone automatically shut down permanent until restart whenn using apps rather than call

Yes mic has a problem but OTG is working fine for me.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

OPEN The camera cannot shoot videos.

Use Gcam 7.2

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

hi dev,boight a new phone today,Asus Zenfone 5Z, sold my z2 plus,but how unfortunate you don't develope for zenfone 5z,please bring this awesome rom to the 5Z,if you have the free time

This forum is not for that phone.

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Use Unicom Card
No signal on the Internet

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

No signal when I use unicorn for net, both cards off-line.

That card is regional problem or faulty network band

mihirego

Nov 24, 2014
Someone have been able to solve this? I tried several headphone sets, but no one Is working...

Inviato dal mio Z2 Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Surprisingly, i had an issue with my BT headphones, audio was jerking every second. Audio worked fine on BT speakers.
Next day, everything was fine, including calls.

Am on the latest build.

Darth Zuk

Feb 16, 2019
Surprisingly, i had an issue with my BT headphones, audio was jerking every second. Audio worked fine on BT speakers.
Next day, everything was fine, including calls.

Am on the latest build.
In my case no calls (no microphone, no voice, no sound) only listening music and watching videos

Inviato dal mio Z2 Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

silikoid

Oct 2, 2015
Перешел с AEX 6.7 на PixelEx 10 от 14 февраля. Все функции работают, глюков пока не заметил. Нет настроек многофункциональной кнопки. Экранные кнопки управления или жесты управления нельзя отключить. Magisk работает прекрасно, никаких проблем нет.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts