[ROM][10.0] Pixel Experience PLUS (ocn) [Unofficial][AOSP] (upd 2020-12-18)

Which is preferable?

• I continue support PE 10 plus, and then switch to PE 11 plus.

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • I switch now to PE 11 and then to PE 11 plus.

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Other (write about this in this thread).

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

antoniobarreras

Oct 25, 2017
I have a problem with voicemessages or video. There seems to be a limiter that tries to Filter background noise such as music and so on,but sometimes i want to show friends some music via voice message in telegram or whatsapp but it doenst really work.

I think is the noise supression. I tried to disable it in build.prop but no difference. Any ideas or solutions? Thanks very much! I love this rom

aristidis_halk

Dec 28, 2016
Athens
I have a problem with voicemessages or video. There seems to be a limiter that tries to Filter background noise such as music and so on,but sometimes i want to show friends some music via voice message in telegram or whatsapp but it doenst really work.

I think is the noise supression. I tried to disable it in build.prop but no difference. Any ideas or solutions? Thanks very much! I love this rom
I installed the latest update two days ago. I cant understand what you mean but I have also a problem with viber. when a friend sends me a voice message after 3 seconds viber force closes. are you having the same problem?

Lucaracuciu

Mar 6, 2019
Did you do a fresh install on the rom? Or possibly can try going to setting and factory reset ONLY the network connections? I have 3 different locations and I'm able to use 5ghz band....
Tried factory resetting the network and it was a clean flash, idk what happened

MARKREIF

Apr 25, 2010
Orange County NY
Will need more information are you using any magisk mods? Do you have any gesture mods?
Magisk is installed but no mods have been activated. I do have Nova Launcher running but that launcher never impacted hardware buttons on any device I've ever used. No other gesture mods... I will uninstall Nova to confirm.

miggsr

Feb 3, 2011
Google Pixel 3 XL
Nova uninstalled - rebooted twice still no hardware buttons are operational

Did you dirty flash update ? What was the last thing you installed or changed before it stopped working. Sorry I'm not a dev so I can't provide in-depth information on what to look for. But I can say I have stock pixel launcher with no issues on hardware or software.

MARKREIF

Apr 25, 2010
Orange County NY
Did you dirty flash update ? What was the last thing you installed or changed before it stopped working. Sorry I'm not a dev so I can't provide in-depth information on what to look for. But I can say I have stock pixel launcher with no issues on hardware or software.
Nope wiped everything as I came from 10.0 LineageOS 17.1 (ocn) after Google Play stopped working for me.

miggsr

Feb 3, 2011
Google Pixel 3 XL
Nope wiped everything as I came from 10.0 LineageOS 17.1 (ocn) after Google Play stopped working for me.

🤔 Do you have a backup already made of your data? I know this might be a lot of work but if this was me having trouble I'd wipe everything again. In twrp I'd make sure I wipe data , system, cache. Then flash the rom again. ONLY DO THIS IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO SO. ALSO IF YOU MADE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATA.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hope all is well.
    I hope too, but no free time yet.
    New build is up!

Please test and let me know about.

Code:
    =======================
         2020/12/16
    =======================
    - December 2020 Security patch.

f53ec88 ocn: Increase speaker-mic volume in audio-record
    b2bcf1e ocn: Update Listen blobs
    0e7ae27 ocn: Add 48khz sampling rate to spkr prot tx uc
    f7abdca ocn: Update audio.fluence properties
    c398da9 ocn: Import additional native libs list
    baaef21 ocn: overlay: Sync CarrierConfig with LA.UM.8.4.r1-06000-8x98.0
    af8c08c ocn: Enable TARGET_USES_OLD_MNC_FORMAT
    a546d31 ocn: Replace BOARD_CHARGER_DISABLE_INIT_BLANK with equivalent prop
    6093ab0 ocn: Replace BOARD_CHARGER_ENABLE_SUSPEND with ro.charger.enable_suspend
    a874c4a ocn: enable BOARD_CHARGER_DISABLE_INIT_BLANK
    2a75c6b      ocn: init: add interface declaration for audio hal service
    75eef36      ocn: Define SYS_NICE caps for [email protected]
    3fccef6      ocn: init: Override [email protected]
    24ae818      ocn: init: Change group permission for imsdatadaemon
    d33b666      ocn: overlay: Switch to AOSP's burn-in protection
    c884d2a      ocn: Allow qcrild to access new QMI service
    782f157      ocn: sepolicy: Grant power HAL access to rpm
    3a2d241      ocn: sepolicy: Address thermal-engine denials
    598e323      ocn: Add permissions for RCS service
    afb2d81      ocn: Move EGL link creation to real make target
    7f06d21      ocn: sepolicy: Address radio denials
    8dd3cee      ocn: init: Add vendor prefix for shell
    18fd055      ocn: Add AID_VENDOR_FASTRPC group for fastrpc
    b06705c      ocn: Add a new list of pinned file for the JIT in zygote experiment.
    f751dc5      ocn: overlay: update ambient display support
    94fa471      ocn: overlay: Disable config_cleanupUnusedFingerprints

- Last PE plus team updates and fixes - https://gerrit.pixelexperience.org/q/branch:ten-plus+status:merged

Enjoy!

Edit:
    I'm sorry but I think this is latest build of PE10 plus, next build (I hope) will be PE11 or PE11 plus.
    Out of free space on my 1 Tb SSD hard drive prevents me from supporting both builds. :(
    New build is up!

Fixed WFD services now.

Please test and let me know about.

Code:
    =======================
         2020/12/18
    =======================
    ocn: fixed WFD services

- Last PE plus team updates and fixes - https://gerrit.pixelexperience.org/q/branch:ten-plus+status:merged

Enjoy!
    Does anyone other than me need PE eleven (A 11.0, R)?
    If so, let me know. I will work on it ... ✌
    Hi there , thank u a lot for supporting this phone , ur work is amazing , i have an idea for you , why you don't create a Telegram group , is more easy to report bug-s , and to discusst about fixing them , just an idea keep it up 👍
    What is the easiest for u? For me the 10 plus is perfect you can stop the updates for it also. Wait a few months until 11 becomes stable and good and release it. I dont think we are that many that have the u11 still.
    Added voting - will end in 2 weeks.