[ROM][10.0][Poco X2/Redmi K30][OFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/08/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kummathi

Nov 7, 2020
After 5-12-2020 system update poco X2 device many applications are not responding properly as there is some glitches in some applications like microsoft and some more apps so that I'm requesting you to solve this issue for next update and also many bugs which are continuously reported by users are not considered by you !!!
So please consider our reported bugs and also improve them.
Thank you poco X2 user of pixel experience

Kummathi

Nov 7, 2020
After December update on poco X2 some of apps crashing unnecessarily and phone was lagging also some more bugs are influencing highly.so, please I'm requesting you to clear all these and make smooth experience for next update as soon as possible.
Thanks
Poco X2 user
@ pixel experience

Mohit301997

Mar 23, 2020
I am a total noob in installing custom roms, can someone tell me that do banking apps work properly if I use this custom rom?
Yes but assume if ROM is new or in beta state then you can't use banking apps without using hide in Magisk module because they started development. I personally prefer to use Custom Roms who has safety passed by default means you can use banking apps by default without any modifications.

guru1001

Mar 17, 2018
Pune
Recently flashed this rom. It was not having Youtube initially. So I installed Youtube vanced(non-root). But i found that, only this device's vanced youtube app is not remembering video watching history. I tried different youtube version including official, vanced(both root and non-root) but still I was not able to fix this issue. This is small issue but after some time I realize it can be very frustating, because it keeps suggesting you the videos that you have already watched. Anyone facing this issue? Any solution?

KakatkarAkshay

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2020
Recently flashed this rom. It was not having Youtube initially. So I installed Youtube vanced(non-root). But i found that, only this device's vanced youtube app is not remembering video watching history. I tried different youtube version including official, vanced(both root and non-root) but still I was not able to fix this issue. This is small issue but after some time I realize it can be very frustating, because it keeps suggesting you the videos that you have already watched. Anyone facing this issue? Any solution?
It is working without any issues for me

Status
Not open for further replies.