• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][Port]MIUI 12.5 for Mi MIX 3 5G(andromeda)

Search This thread
miui12.5.jpg
⛵ MIUI 12.5 21.1.28 Ported by Sabau Dragos
📱 Device:
Mi MIX 3 5G
🗓 Build Date: 14/01/21
#️⃣ Build version: v.2.2
#️⃣ MIUI version: 12.5
🤖 Android Version: 10.0 Q
🖥 Developed by: t.me/galaxyofandromeda

What's Working?
RIL
WiFi
Bluetooth
Stock Mi Radio
MI Sound Enhancer
MiCamera
Vibration
LED (offline charging LED)
CTS passed with Magisk
Auto Brightness
XiaomiParts and Tweaks
and all MIUI features..!

🆑 Changelog:
ℹ-Switched to latest MIUI 12.5 Weekly(21.1.28)
ℹ-Switched to MiuiMIX UI Design(Thanks to MiuiMIX Team for the system)

Bugs:
NFC
Hotspot
Fingerprint Freezing

How to Install?
1. Unlock Bootloader
2. Install TWRP 3.5 Recovery
3. Wipe Cache, System, Vendor, Data Partitions (format internal storage is necessary)
4. Flash ROM zip and Reboot to System

Download Link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/miuibuildsbydragos/files/MIUI12.5/Q(A10)/
Mirror:https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1QfAcd-Lca2OLUoEgOLbwypKywk2jdBXN

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 396

Indicana

Feb 11, 2021
Stuttgart
dont work on my Mi Mix 3 5G
have the same error like pommefrite8.

tried a lot of solutions but nothing works

- From custom Android 11, TWRP 3.4.0-10 wipe all necessary + format internal storage
- Install the ROM from this Thread, Magisk (with and without)
- format data after install the ROM dont work too

Then i flashed Stock ROM, TWRP and do the same as above and always see "unable to decrypt FBE Device". Always when i flash the ROM from this Thread this message is showed to me. Format or change filesystem on data or system dont work to solve this message.

But when i try another custom rom they always work fine. Where i get TWRP 3.5 for Mi Mix 3 5G?.

pommefrite8

Dec 10, 2014

- From custom Android 11, TWRP 3.4.0-10 wipe all necessary + format internal storage

Then i flashed Stock ROM, TWRP and do the same as above and always see "unable to decrypt FBE Device". Always when i flash the ROM from this Thread this message is showed to me. Format or change filesystem on data or system dont work to solve this message.

But when i try another custom rom they always work fine. Where i get TWRP 3.5 for Mi Mix 3 5G?.

Tada !

Eu mirror : https://eu.dl.twrp.me/andromeda/
or
Us mirror : https://dl.twrp.me/andromeda/

Reactions: Indicana

Sucharek96

Aug 1, 2018
Hi i really want to try this rom but i'm still waiting for a little more stable version. But even though i haven't yet tried this. Great work for bringing this for our forgotten by xiaomi device. Great work man!

thekiler814

Oct 22, 2017
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5g
Hi, I really want to try this ROM out but I need the hotspot over usb to work and would also like to know if 5g works and what does "fingerprint freezing" mean. If someone could give me some feedback it'll be much appreciated.

Kryptocurrency

Apr 28, 2021
Hotspot don't work for me the phone always restart. 5G is not available in the settings but an App said its "active". Fingerprint freezing means that the Fingerprintreader don't work and the Lockscreen freeze sometimes too so you must unlock your phone two or three times to get it unlocked.

i hope the developer brings out a new Version of his MiUi Ports.

Reactions: Sucharek96

UnderscoreKer

Mar 8, 2019
I cant seem to flash the files. It keeps on booting back to TWRP. Ive tried 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2.

I tried manually flashing system and everything, and nothing changed.

I've also tried flashing other roms in case, and they all work.

Edit 1: Ive got 2.0 to work by wiping data and internal storage after flash.

Edit 2: Ive gotten 2.2 to work by manually flashing.

Edit 3: I dont suggest installing this rom as it is now (2.2), media audio is verry buggy and stutters despite some sounds such as the charging sounds playing fine (on both my mi mix 3 5g devices). AOD does not work either. Autobrightness doesent respect your selection. Not all apps like the weather app is avalible either. There’s constant toast errors about find storage being corrupted.

Edit 3: I got sound to work properly by flashing JamesDSP Manager in Magisk. However, the solution is only for most media. Some things like the sound selector in settings is still jank. The rom is quite nice despite its flaws. I hope this rom gets updated more.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mp4
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Tada !

Eu mirror : https://eu.dl.twrp.me/andromeda/
    or
    Us mirror : https://dl.twrp.me/andromeda/
    Hotspot don't work for me the phone always restart. 5G is not available in the settings but an App said its "active". Fingerprint freezing means that the Fingerprintreader don't work and the Lockscreen freeze sometimes too so you must unlock your phone two or three times to get it unlocked.

i hope the developer brings out a new Version of his MiUi Ports.