• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][Port]MIUI 12 for Mi MIX 3 5G(andromeda)

Search This thread
miui12.png

⛵ MIUI 12 20.11.25 Ported by Sabau Dragos
📱 Device:
Mi MIX 3 5G
🗓 Build Date: 17/01/21
#️⃣ Build version: v.2.0
#️⃣ MIUI version: 12
🤖 Android Version: 10.0 Q
🖥 Developed by: t.me/galaxyofandromeda

What's Working?
RIL
WiFi
Bluetooth
Stock Mi Radio
MI Sound Enhancer
MiCamera
Vibration
LED (offline charging LED)
CTS passed without Magisk
Auto Brightness
NFC
XiaomiParts and Tweaks
and all MIUI features..!

🆑 Changelog:
ℹ️-Fixed Safetynet
ℹ️-Fixed Lockscreen
ℹ️-Fixed AOD
ℹ️-Fixed 4G
ℹ️-Fixed NFC
ℹ️-Fixed VoLTE

Bugs:
Hotspot

How to Install?
1. Unlock Bootloader
2. Install TWRP 3.5 Recovery
3. Wipe Cache, System, Vendor, Data Partitions (format internal storage is necessary)
4. Flash ROM zip and Reboot to System

Download Link:https://sourceforge.net/projects/miuibuildsbydragos/files/MIUI12/Q(A10)/
Mirror:https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/16D3N-8poTQmpOtx0sPS4Rby7-FyuY6Se

lixiaodong176

Feb 15, 2021
After using it for a few days, the bugs I found in version 2.0 are as follows: 1. The exposure of the front camera is wrong, and no function can be used. 2. There is no signal after hanging up the phone. 3. Xiaomi's official app store can't install the app, so it always prompts that the download is wrong. 4. Compared with the previous version, the power consumption is higher, and it will run out after one night. 5. Xiaomi service framework prompts that the ip address is wrong. 6. The mobile phone always says that the data of mobile phone partition is damaged. 7. Frame drop occurs when sliding the screen, especially when opening the application.

Finally, thanks to Sabau Dragos for transplanting and sharing.

Last edited:

一根火柴

Nov 10, 2021
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5g
This is the best of these miuis. I thought only hotspots could not be used. When I restored the backup and adjusted the settings, I found that I couldn't receive SMS.. It can be sent but not received.