I love this rom incredible stable and fast!
But I have some issue with most application, like Nexi (visa circuit), LG Things, and some other because they don't work on rooted phone.
Exist a fix for this apps?
Project Sakura is a custom ROM built around Lineage OS 17.1, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."
CLEAN FLASH : Download the Build you want to flash.
Reboot to recovery
Take Backup (Not Necessary)
Wipe System, Data, Cache , Dalvik
Flash the latest build.
DIRTY FLASH : Download the latest build
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build and GApps(Not needed if you are flashing GAPPS build)
Note : GApps only has to be flashed once whereas Magisk is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the ROM.
- Switched to RZ kernel.
- Gapps Included by default. (Dont flash Gapps)
- Rounded Corners Fix.
- Reverted Camera Patches. ( Better Gcam support )
- OTA wont be available for this build as there are major changes. Clean Flash is necessary. (Use backup apps like Migrate or Swift Backup. ) DO NOT DIRTY FLASH.
I flashed the rom and so far i love it!
I only faced one perblem using Zoom trying to share scree, my phone screen wnet black and than rebooted. (I havnt tried sharing again)
another issue is that even though I select "Show Panel on left" under Buttons in System, the volume panel shows still on the right. Also is there a way to hange the default volume button action to ringtone rahter than media?
Is there any way to get S-pen fetures? (i really miss having them)
or are you working on a way to add them?
Thank you for the great rom.
(apologise if already asked before)