[ROM] [10.0] Project Sakura [OFFICIAL][09-06-2020]

Search This thread

meteoro84

Mar 31, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
hello , i cant finish the installation , i follow the OP but cant install , the phone enter into boot screen "project sakura" then freezee and back to TWRP , what im doing wrong? thks

hello , i cant finish the installation , i follow the OP but cant install , the phone enter into boot screen "project sakura" then freezee and back to TWRP , what im doing wrong? thks
Dev's 6p is dead so he won't be supporting this rom anymore. I'll suggest you to try other android 10 roms :fingers-crossed:

Sent from my angler using XDA Labs

Reactions: irobbanka

marianodelfino

Apr 30, 2015

Follow this steps:

1. Go to Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Select System , Data , Cache , Dalvik / ART Cache
2. Flash the Rom
3. Go to Wipe -> Format Data -> Type yes
4. Boot the rom, let it sit at setup for around 1 or 2 minutes. Proceed with setup. Let it finish the setup wizard, use the rom for a few minutes.
OPTIONAL:
5. Reboot recovery
6. From twrp select reboot recovery. this will trigger the proper system mounting.
7. Go to Wipe -> wipe dalvik and cache
8. flash magisk
9. Go to Wipe -> wipe dalvik and cache
10. Boot the rom and let it sit for 1 or 2 minutes for magisk to complete the deploy

marianodelfino

Apr 30, 2015
The only problem that i'm getting with this Rom is that all my internal storage is somehow encrypted or something and i cannot copy any file to it, same happened with statixos

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

sakura.jpg

About US:
    Project Sakura is a custom ROM built around Lineage OS 17.1, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes.

DISCLAIMER
    Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. 
     * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."

FLASHING PROCEDURE

CLEAN FLASH :
    Download the Build you want to flash, there are two variants(GAPPS AND VANILLA ).
    Reboot to recovery
    Take Backup (Not Necessary)
    Wipe System, Data, Cache , Dalvik
    Flash the latest build
    Reboot

DIRTY FLASH :
    Download the latest build
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash the latest build and GApps(Not needed if you are flashing GAPPS build)
    Wipe Cache
    Reboot

Note: GApps only have to be flashed once whereas Magisk is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the ROM.

DOWNLOAD
    Download ROM:PROJECT SAKURA

CREDITS
    Lineage OS
    AOSP
    Superior OS
    AOSiP
    DerpFest
    Pixel Experience

Extended UI[/B][/SIZE]
    Havoc OS[/B][/SIZE]
    CrDroid ROM[/B][/SIZE]

Important Links

BUY ME A COFFEE :p

SOURCES

Project Sakura Source

telegram.png

Telegram Group

REPORTING BUGS!
    As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
    for more READ THIS

XDA:DevDB Information
    Project Sakura, ROM for the angler
    Device: Huawei Nexus 6P
    Maintainer: Amartya
    Build Type: Official

Contributors
    Amartya
    Kernel Source: Sakura

ROM OS Version: 10.0.x
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10
    ROM Firmware Required: Must be on Latest Firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.Q
    SELinux Status: Enforcing
    Stable Release Date: 2020-06-09

Created 2020-06-09
    Last Updated 2020-06-09

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [10.0] Project Sakura [OFFICIAL][09-06-2020], ROM for the Huawei Nexus 6P

Contributors
    xmxrtyx
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information

Created 2020-06-17
    Last Updated 2020-07-18
    Pushed an OTA Update
    -Source related changes
    -Fixed the location bug
    Can everyone who's using/used Project Sakura join https://t.me/sakuraxangler
    I'm aware of the bug w location not working, I'll push a new build fixing that as soon as I'm done w exams.
    is there any latest news about the rom ? like is it good for daily use ?
    It's based on Lineage, and I'm using Pixelboot's trees for lineage. So it should be pretty stable.
    There's a bug w the location. I'll be pushing an update fixing it once I'm done w my exams