• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][RAPHAEL] crDroid Android 6 [OFFICIAL][OTA][25/09/2020][EOL]

Search This thread

Ayushd70

Recognized Developer
Jun 3, 2014
Kolkata
ayushd70.dev
NEW BUILD IS UP! 31/08/2020
Check for OTA
Download: crDroidAndroid-10.0-20200830-raphael-v6.9.zip
MD5: 7d42178c11039737bb86fb8b9f5bca15

Changelog:
- Repalced longshot with Asus StitchImage Impl.
- Added new navbar styles for 3-button (crdroid > UI)
- Updated launcher
- Improved scrolling
- Added navbar styles (crDroid Settings -> User interface -> Navbar style)
- Fix crash when uninstalling apps with fragile data
- Some other small changes here and there
- Updated translations
- crDroid upstream

NOTE :
With this build vendor and firmware asserts are in place so you wont be able to flash latest build if your vendor/firmware is outdated or mismatched.
Firmware requirements are updated so please update your firmware accordingly.

Donation:
Paypal
UPI: [email protected]

Support Group: https://t.me/raphaelpospcr

Last edited:

BlackCommando

Feb 12, 2014
I'm glad to see the occasional full brightness screen flash issue upon FP unlock is gone. Phone feels smoother too. Thanks

RomainD2

Sep 8, 2014
Another question, I feel stupid, but I don't understand how to do the update with the OTA feature..
I have downloaded the ROM under crdroid parameters, and choose to reboot to the recovery for update, and nothing happened....

Is there are something to do?

If it is not possible, I will do it manually, I just need to download the zip file, reboot to recovery and flash it? No need to do any wipe?

Whenslaters

Aug 18, 2020
Another question, I feel stupid, but I don't understand how to do the update with the OTA feature..
I have downloaded the ROM under crdroid parameters, and choose to reboot to the recovery for update, and nothing happened....

Is there are something to do?

If it is not possible, I will do it manually, I just need to download the zip file, reboot to recovery and flash it? No need to do any wipe?

@RomainD2

OTA did not work for me either.
Therefore I made the Clean Flash as follows:

- As a precaution I removed the pin or display lock (some roms have problems with encryption)
- Reboot into the system
- Reboot into recovery
- Flash the Zip File of Custom Rom (Magisk and Opengapps are preserved)
- (Reflash custom Kernel - This step is only necessary if you use a custom Kernel)
- Wipe Cache/Dalvik
- Reboot into the system

I hope I could help you with that.

RomainD2

Sep 8, 2014
@RomainD2

OTA did not work for me either.
Therefore I made the Clean Flash as follows:

- As a precaution I removed the pin or display lock (some roms have problems with encryption)
- Reboot into the system
- Reboot into recovery
- Flash the Zip File of Custom Rom (Magisk and Opengapps are preserved)
- (Reflash custom Kernel - This step is only necessary if you use a custom Kernel)
- Wipe Cache/Dalvik
- Reboot into the system

I hope I could help you with that.

Thanks, I will not loose any data with the wipe cache / dalvik?

RomainD2

Sep 8, 2014
For ANX Camera, search for a Twrp flashable package by Al_Iraqi. It contains both anx camera and 48pxnfix.. works well for me.
Thanks,

I searched for the AI_Iraqi ANX camera twrp on Google, but I haven't found anything... Could you give me a link?

I also tried the 184 & 185 version on the official website, the application freeze after each taken picture :(

RomainD2

Sep 8, 2014
Check the permissions and also the app will force close 3 times than start working properly

The permissions are all enabled, but it is still the same. I have cleared data cache in the application, but it doesn't do anything.

I have also some problems for displaying settings, see attached screenshoots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200907-112414.jpg
    Screenshot_20200907-112414.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_20200907-112405.jpg
    Screenshot_20200907-112405.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 114

nathsagar96

Sep 2, 2016
Mumbai
OnePlus One
Redmi K20 Pro
The permissions are all enabled, but it is still the same. I have cleared data cache in the application, but it doesn't do anything.

I have also some problems for displaying settings, see attached screenshoots.
Setting layout is a known bug which cannot be resolved without using Xiaomi framework. If you have flashed any other version before then delete the .anxcamera folder which is hidden. And reflash the zip. Dont flash any other zip as this includes 48mp fix.

RomainD2

Sep 8, 2014
Setting layout is a known bug which cannot be resolved without using Xiaomi framework. If you have flashed any other version before then delete the .anxcamera folder which is hidden. And reflash the zip. Dont flash any other zip as this includes 48mp fix.
OK, before that, do I need to remove the anx camera that I have just flash with the recovery?

RomainD2

Sep 8, 2014
I dont have much idea in that because i flash the camera zip while installing the rom itself. Take a backup and try reflashing.
I have removed the .anxcamera folder, reflashed the zip file into twrp, I still have the same thing for both settings problems and close application when taking a picture ?

Top Liked Posts