[CLOSED][ROM][10.0][RAPHAEL] ExtendedUI OFFICIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Planet X

May 10, 2008
Amersfoort
Thanks for the update. Everything seems stable as before. The fingerprint seems to be more reliable. But from AOD I need to tik twice on it before I can use the fingerprint to unlock. I would like that there is an option to have AOD disabled in a schedule. So I would like to disable it in night time. The MIUI camera has been gone. But I would not use that anyway. I have seen that it is even possible to install Gcam from Play Store now. I use the Urnyx05 mod cam, is official Gcam doing a better job?

Edit:
Edge Lighting on AOD for notifications is working really well in the new version. Some wallpapers are not live wallpapers anymore like the Pixel ones. The rom itself is very stable. I like it a lot.

Last edited:

Astaka

Jan 10, 2020
So far the best stable rom I ever used .
FOD is better than the rest of custom rom (EvoX, PE, even MIUI)
EvoX frequent updates will cause a lot of issues and need to spend time and energy to check updates although it is fun to customize .For those are busy with their daily life will not have time to think about the updates

PE still went into deep sleep and cannot wake up , FOD is so so

So far the best rom and stable rom , pls do minimal tweak on performance will do . Thanks for the effort .

Reactions: ivoxda and Planet X

betalaga

Apr 22, 2010
Turin
i have have 1 issue with ExtendedUI

When I receive a call, my airpods do not make the usual incoming call signal. it stop music but remain silent

aniketlovesmusic

Jan 25, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi 5
OnePlus 8
Wrong thread sorry

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200119-121016_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200119-121016_Settings.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 789
Last edited:

Turbine1991

Nov 19, 2014
For anyone wondering what vendor to flash..

Do this:
-Download latest fastboot rom: raphael_images_V11.0.5.0.QFKCNXM_20191209.0000.00_10.0_cn_60ea28f0bc.tgz from https://roms.miuier.com/devices/raphael.html
-Extract them.
-Find and run flash_all.bat, if it fails/the window instantly closes - move the folder to a shorter path without spaces. (c:\flash)
-Reboot into fastboot, download twrp.img, flash using adb in Windows 'fastboot flash recovery twrp.img'
-Reboot into recovery, and continue installing this rom.

sahandv1989

Oct 15, 2010
Tehran
For me too, I wipe, flash the fw +Vendor then this rom but ever bootloop

i tried another rom but it was the same problem with official twrp or unofficial twrp and with and without vbmeta file flash :crying:

- edit : -finally made it working using this file after installing TWRP
flashed once gave me error then wiped data then flashed rom tried to reflash done with some kind of error that doesnt matter now working

Last edited:

Mohit4

Aug 16, 2014
So far this is the best ROM I have used in my K20 Pro. Very stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Keep up this good work :)

nabil427

Mar 11, 2011
@theOriginalSuperl2 waiting for a new build please with some improvements and more customizations ❤️❤️

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

[/COLOR @theOriginalSuperl2 waiting for a new build please with some improvements and more customizations ❤️❤️

theOriginalSuperl2

May 28, 2016
Melbourne
@theOriginalSuperl2 waiting for a new build please with some improvements and more customizations ❤️❤️

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

[/COLOR @theOriginalSuperl2 waiting for a new build please with some improvements and more customizations ❤️❤️

Sorry for the wait guys, I've been pretty busy lately. An update is coming, so please stand by.

rosseneri

Apr 9, 2013
i tried another rom but it was the same problem with official twrp or unofficial twrp and with and without vbmeta file flash :crying:

- edit : -finally made it working using this file after installing TWRP
flashed once gave me error then wiped data then flashed rom tried to reflash done with some kind of error that doesnt matter now working

I use OrangeFox with TWRP I constantly mistakes it disappears which does not happen with OrangeFox I will try again with your file, even though I already try with FCrypt_Disabler
I flash Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncryp with TWRP just after having installed??
Thanks

akkh99

Mar 1, 2014
I use OrangeFox with TWRP I constantly mistakes it disappears which does not happen with OrangeFox I will try again with your file, even though I already try with FCrypt_Disabler
I flash Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncryp with TWRP just after having installed??
Thanks

Correct procedure to install custom rom on K20 pro
1. Install custom recovery
2. Boot to recovery and format internal storage
3. Flash correct vendor
4. Flash custom rom
5. Flash disable FE zip
6. Reboot and enjoy

Planet X

May 10, 2008
Amersfoort
There is absolutely no need to Flash FE for MI 9TPro. It's only a choice.
B.t.w. There is one thing what I really would like to have on this rom, that is to be able to block Quick settings panel on lockscreen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts