• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM][10.0][RAPHAEL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Quantum [09/23/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
Nov 5, 2012
Antipolo
evolution-x.org
Since most issues have been resolved, I'll be focusing on the following for the next build:

Ensuring Android Auto works fine
Fix autobrightness/dimming issue in ambient/AOD
Fix charging issue introduced by latest inbuilt Immensity kernel
Fix lockscreen blur options not working
Fix Settings app FC caused by Dashboard conditions/suggestions options. Will be removed.
Hopefully add Manual SIM provisioning support
Re-add WPS support

Last edited:

kuba929

Dec 5, 2012
for root just flash the latest magisk version magisk thread and in the manager/download you install "app systemizer" (before install you can touch the tile for explanation). Use terminal app for add nova launcher in system app

in magisk manager/magiskhide tick all baning app or app broken with root device
The problem was on nova settings side - in gestures and in home button tab, I had "list of applications" marked there, So when I swipe on edge in app list nova thought that im swiping home button at the same time

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

ghaf85

Oct 25, 2011
Kulim
Since most issues have been resolved, I'll be focusing on the following for the next build:

Fix Settings app FC caused by Dashboard conditions/suggestions options. Will be removed.
Re-add WPS support
Nice bro..
keep it up..
Pangako Sa 'Yo

mirsella

Jul 1, 2019
Hello, flashed lastest version yesterday, the ROM is awesome thanks OP. the fingerprint is really fast, fastest than on miui I think, but is buggy/tricky. even with all 5 five fingerprint added of the same finger, (when adding fingerprint sometime it says fingerprint scanner dirty but normally all is clear and it was working great on miui) but sometimes even by moving my finger in all directions, the fingerprint is not recognized. i known it's surely not easy to implement a fingerprint scanner in your rom, just want to know if I'm the only one. if no one report the same as me I'll reflash the ROM

Reactions: Doom1996

snakx

Mar 30, 2009
The problem was on nova settings side - in gestures and in home button tab, I had "list of applications" marked there, So when I swipe on edge in app list nova thought that im swiping home button at the same time

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka
test the swipe above the dock to up for list of app, or in nova app go to drawer you have a gesture for it

deriin

Sep 2, 2018

Re-add WPS support
Screen Overclock pls ?

BRUTETERROR

Oct 1, 2016
Kolkata
Latest build is AMAZING! Adding to the more accurate FOD, the ROM just feels a lot more fluid (especially cause of 72hz oc that I have). I just have one little request. Can you include Lawnchair 2 as the system if not the default launcher? Gestures in 3rd party launchers are still a bit finicky and maybe if Lawnchair 2 was a system app it would be more compatible? Thanks for all the hard work that you put in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone