• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][10.0][RAPHAEL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Quantum [09/23/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthurlerenard

Nov 17, 2019
Full Screen Apps

Hi everyone !

Anyone know how to remove these black borders at the bottom of apps? I tried to go into the settings to allow the applications to take up all the space on the screen but no way ... I've got these issues in apps like messenger, instagram or in some games.

Thanks in advance to those who will answer me !
Arthur.

Last edited:

kenn03

Oct 26, 2016
Manila
Latest build is so great. FOD is on point 9/10, no issues yet encountered except the screen recorder, when I try to start screen record anything, it has no volume until I click the volume up or down button. I'll attach some logs later.

But nonetheless, it's a minor minor bug and the rom is so satisfying and near perfect to use. All hail Master joeyhuab for this great rom ?

Reactions: joeyhuab

MagikGab

Aug 16, 2012
Naples
Hi everyone !

Anyone know how to remove these black borders at the bottom of apps? I tried to go into the settings to allow the applications to take up all the space on the screen but no way ... I've got these issues in apps like messenger, instagram or in some games.

Arthur.
Remove and add again those apps

lovelas1988

Dec 20, 2010
Warsaw
FOD only works perfectly in this version. I've used pixel experience official and unofficial so far and none of these roms had such good FOD. Thank you for your work, plus from me.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: joeyhuab

kartefant

Mar 26, 2016
Hi everyone !

Arthur.
Are you referring to pill border?if yes, go to Settings>System>Gestures>System Navigation>Gesture Navigation(Settings icon)>tick enabled: Hide the navigation bar pill for seamless fullscreen gestures

franky_z

May 18, 2011
Has anyone tried to update the vendor with success? I have EEA vendor 11.0.3 and everything is perfect but as a flashing nerd I'd like to try 11.0.5.

What I did:
- Made a TWRP backup of 11.0.3 vendor
- flashed this vendor dirty without wiping anything:
vendor_raphael_miui_RAPHAELEEAGlobal_V11.0.5.0.zip

Phone bootlooped into TWRP. Luckily I could restore the vendor backup and phone booted normal.

Has anyone did a vendor update with success or do we have to flash the whole miui rom update, which would wipe everything, I don't want that...

Dentso

May 15, 2017
Which one is best, this ROM or OmniRom?

I'm actually on OmniRom (treskmod) and it's pretty stable and battery life is very good !

Last edited:

strongst

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sep 18, 2007
Next to the Wiesn
Which one is best, this ROM or OmniRom?

I'm actually on OmniRom (treskmod) and it's pretty stable and battery life is very good !
Try it yourself cause what's best for you isn't the best for others. Please do not discuss other roms in a development thread as it's disrespectful towards the developer and also takes the tread off topic ;)

Thank you for your understanding and have a great day!

Strongst
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone