• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][10.0][RAPHAEL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Quantum [09/23/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.

leothomas2580

Aug 20, 2019
Bengaluru
[help needed]

my device got bootloop to recovery
using fox recovery
i'm about to flash latest evo x but like recent build i got buggy audio so i flash vendor found in
https://forum.xda-developers.com/k2...mware-xiaomi-mi-9t-pro-redmi-k20-pro-t3955317
flashed vendor V11.0.3.0.QFKMIXM
after that i clean flash latest ROM and now got stuck on, every i reboot the rom it goes to recovery even i select reboot to system

my device mi 9t pro global i think
Format data after installation

Reactions: saiamrock

saiamrock

Apr 3, 2014
[help needed]

my device got bootloop to recovery
using fox recovery
i'm about to flash latest evo x but like recent build i got buggy audio so i flash vendor found in
https://forum.xda-developers.com/k2...mware-xiaomi-mi-9t-pro-redmi-k20-pro-t3955317
flashed vendor V11.0.3.0.QFKMIXM
after that i clean flash latest ROM and now got stuck on, every i reboot the rom it goes to recovery even i select reboot to system

my device mi 9t pro global i think
Format data after installation
oke let me try

edit:
thanks it works

Last edited:
Reactions: Vishnu2694

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
Nov 5, 2012
Antipolo
evolution-x.org
Why are you using "f1xy" kernel? Isn't Immensity kernel a more suitable option?
Because Immensity requires a higher clang version in my build server which I don't have admin access and it fails to build if I don't update the clang version. So blame the clang version, the build server and Immensity for requiring changes that are unnecessary in my opinion. Just flash the zip jeez

MagikGab

Aug 16, 2012
Naples
Gradients will be removed on the next build. Also, vibration intensities can be set in Settings > Accessibility
I appreciate the gradients, my only issue is that with the "new style" of QS, they became barely readable.
For what concerns the vibration, yes I reduced its intensity, but in situations like deleting elements with GBoard or selecting multiple elements in the file manager (as well as while opening the power menu) I feel it too strong compared with previous builds.

Nothing I can't live with. The ROM is really awesome!

David_#27

Mar 11, 2017
Gradients are messy and have affected other apps. They've been permanently removed I've also decided to add more features that I like as well as replace our extended screenshot app with the Asus StitchImage version. Other improvements in the changelog below. Enjoy and #KeepEvolving.

• fwb: Add support for customizations on some navbar keys
  • fwb: Port long screenshot implementation from Asus
  • Implement edge long swipe gesture
  • Introduce Adaptive Playback
  • SystemUI: Improve qs detail theming
  • Update translations
DOWNLOAD
The display is buggy... I can't use the phone even with the zip without gradient color... The display restarts every second... Any ideas to fix the problem?

duniatri

Apr 8, 2013
I want to update, but I like the previous gradient version. Hahaha. For me this gradient version has no problem at all.
So I'll hold up to update for a while :D
Thanks, Joey!

Exhaaust

Nov 2, 2019
Hey guys !

I have a big battery issue since a short time (1months and 2 weeks approximately), as you can see, I charged my phone at 100%, and it last for 12h with 2h30 screen on time... I have my phone since 5 months, and I had it new...
I have global firmware I think if it can help...

Hope someone can help me, thanks guys !

saiamrock

Apr 3, 2014
Hey guys !

I have a big battery issue since a short time (1months and 2 weeks approximately), as you can see, I charged my phone at 100%, and it last for 12h with 2h30 screen on time... I have my phone since 5 months, and I had it new...
I have global firmware I think if it can help...

Hope someone can help me, thanks guys !
actually it is depent on usage, everybody has different habit how do you use the phone, cant give much solution
just dont charge your phone to the max 100% and use it untill 0%, kill battery faster, keep battery between 20%-90%

Exhaaust

Nov 2, 2019
actually it is depent on usage, everybody has different habit how do you use the phone, cant give much solution
just dont charge your phone to the max 100% and use it untill 0%, kill battery faster, keep battery between 20%-90%
The fact is that I use only Snapchat and Instagram mostly, 20 mins of YouTube max, and 30 mins of Spotify.. I never use my phone to 0% by the way, I charge it when it comes around 20% :(

jakob_2704

Aug 1, 2016
I want to update, but I like the previous gradient version. Hahaha. For me this gradient version has no problem at all.
So I'll hold up to update for a while :D
Thanks, Joey!
Yeah please bring it back joey. The gradient looked so nice on everything (qs, sliders) :)

Btw, is it safe to dirty flash the previous version?

Last edited:

devanshu99

Nov 2, 2015
Big big thanks for the android auto ??

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Can some one Help that where is OP screen recorder in settings ?

Reactions: joeyhuab
Status
Not open for further replies.