[CLOSED][ROM][10.0][raphael] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/11/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Frozrrr

Jan 24, 2020
Podgorica
Does anyone know is there a way to change the default lock screen until this problem with not being able to click at notification and open them with fingerprint? Is there any magisk module or smth to fix this ? Thanks in advance ?

Jan 18, 2020
Hello I have just two issues:
- After last update Google Pay isn't work on my Mi9t Pro.
- Nowtv app detect modified ROM. I tried also with Magisk Hide with no solution...

How I can solve?

Last edited:

thesupreme85

Mar 30, 2012
Install busybox from playstore
I think it's even worst with PS version . . . 464918359_162820.jpg

volcano619

Sep 9, 2013
Hyderabad
I'm on the latest EU Rom, I have a Raphaelin, so do I need to flash any firmware,or should I just download the ROM and flash it ??

JustinJIA

Sep 14, 2017
Can I flash this rom? And I have a redmi k 20 pro with 12G/512G.
redmi k20 pro Premium edition

Last edited:
Reactions: aomori

Yankarin

Aug 5, 2017
Hello @jhenrique09 , is there a chance to enable Ambient EQ (or automatic display white balance) on the Mi 9T Pro?
The proximity sensor used on the Mi 9T Pro (ams TCS3701) includes a color sensor so the hardware is there it "only" needs to be declared in the device tree (config.xml) and port the sensor name from MIUI to Pixel Experience.
If you want to learn further take a look here and search for config_displayWhiteBalance.
The property which tells if Ambient EQ is enabled/disabled is config_displayWhiteBalanceAvailable, for example.

If you want to see this amazing feature in action, search on youtube for True Tone, which is how Apple calls this feature on its screens.

Reactions: Doom1996

lifeisfun

Nov 7, 2007
Hello @jhenrique09 , is there a chance to enable Ambient EQ (or automatic display white balance) on the Mi 9T Pro?
The proximity sensor used on the Mi 9T Pro (ams TCS3701) includes a color sensor so the hardware is there it "only" needs to be declared in the device tree (config.xml) and port the sensor name from MIUI to Pixel Experience.
If you want to learn further take a look here and search for config_displayWhiteBalance.
The property which tells if Ambient EQ is enabled/disabled is config_displayWhiteBalanceAvailable, for example.

If you want to see this amazing feature in action, search on youtube for True Tone, which is how Apple calls this feature on its screens.

Seriously? that's amazing to you ? :confused::D

sacaitu

Sep 16, 2014
Dortmund
Hello guys, I've been scrolling for an hour and found nothing, i own a k20 pro bought in China with unlocked bootloader ( I've heard it's not official unlocked or something) and global ROM. Im currently on miui 11.0.1.0 . Any recommendations before i flash this rom will work? Thanks in advance. Cheers

paulo13pdm

Mar 30, 2012
After seeing how bad mi9fod implementation is, i tried to flash 01/29/2020 immensity kernel and now fingerprint works flawlessly. Before 5/10 now 10/10.

If anyone please confirm.

This has been discussed on evox telegram that immensity build prior 1/23 does not actually have mi9fod commits therefore flaahing an updated will fix mi9fod.

Thank you.

Reactions: Buz1ngo

paulo13pdm

Mar 30, 2012
After seeing how bad mi9fod implementation is, i tried to flash 01/29/2020 immensity kernel and now fingerprint works flawlessly. Before 5/10 now 10/10.

If anyone please confirm.

This has been discussed on evox telegram that immensity build prior 1/23 does not actually have mi9fod commits therefore flaahing an updated will fix mi9fod.

Thank you.

Actually i take it back. I flashed 1/25/2020. The 29 build breaks mi9fod because of dc dimming

Reactions: GizmoTheGreen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts