[CLOSED][ROM][10.0][raphael] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/11/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

n0_alterNative__

Oct 26, 2009
Reus
Hello guys,

I've been testing this last build since it was released and its been freezing quite some times like in the last build. I did made a dirty flash. Do you think that if i install it clean will make any difference ?

I really hoped this last build fixed the freezing issue...

Br

Reactions: verdamme

Harshavarbm13

Jun 30, 2018
My favourite ROM , facing these issues ?
1) Mobile data stops ( found a solution from search)
2) Network monitor is not displaying correctly
3) Random power offs , any one facing these?

dspPunk

Apr 13, 2012
Current link download is very slow

Hi team,
Thanks for your good work! i want to try this rom but the link from the website is very slow. Any mirror link available?

eujin0212

May 24, 2020
Hi, can I ask in order to flash the latest rom build 05/16 package, do I have to wipe delvik, cache and data only or need to include system ?? And do I required to download vendor & firmware to flash it ?

launton

If you are stuck in fastboot and can't enter recovery , then flash "vmbeta" , see this. https://xdaforums.com/k20-pro/development/recovery-unofficial-twrp-xiaomi-redmi-t3944363/amp/

I've tried this multiple times and I crash straight to fastboot with a google logo. I've lost count of how many times I've tried it. (mi 9t pro international device)

Install twrp
flash vmbeta
wipe all partitions except internal storage (rom files in there)
flash vendor
flash rom
reboot system

crash to fastboot, rinse, repeat.
I'm following munchy's youtube instructions and linked files. Cannot get to recovery on boot after installing PE, have to flash stock rom to get back to the start.

Last edited:

_phk_

Mar 6, 2012
Hi,

Is it possible to force stop an app from the recent app menu. The x-Button is missing in Android 10 :(

Xpac01

Sep 26, 2018
I have flashed PixelExperience Plus with TWRP recovery yesterday and I see that VoWIFI is not working on my(Indian) variant of Redmi K20 Pro.

Xpac01

Sep 26, 2018
Getting out of Fastboot bootloop

If you are stuck in fastboot and can't enter recovery , then flash "vmbeta" , see this. https://xdaforums.com/k20-pro/development/recovery-unofficial-twrp-xiaomi-redmi-t3944363/amp/

Same had happened to me. I brought it out of Fastboot bootloop by flashing the original fastboot ROM downloaded from https://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2
Make sure you choose the correct version and flash it using CMD if you're in Windows OS or using the XiaomiFlash tool.

None of the method I saw on the internet worked for me to successfully flash the PE Plus ROM until I wiped internal storage.

Hope this helps someone who is in dire need of a solution like I was yesterday.

Cheers! :):good:

Xpac01

Sep 26, 2018
Another bug present is the earphone controls are not working correctly. The volume up and down buttons are not doing their jobs.

alex14501

Jul 21, 2018
Hi, I have a bug where always in a certain Place( E.g my entrance to work, my groceries store) my phone will crash. It always happens only there.
I might believe that the cause for that is that the phone is picking a certain antena that crashes the phone. The issue has started since upgrading
to the new version which the xiaomi firmware is not needed. I tried to clean install the rom again (plus version and regular version) and the issue still persists.
It is very annoying because unless i leave the location my phone continues to crash.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

My favourite ROM , facing these issues
1) Mobile data stops ( found a solution from search)
2) Network monitor is not displaying correctly
3) Random power offs , any one facing these?

having poweroffs only in a certain place like my work gate.
super annoying.

Reactions: Harshavarbm13
W

William.f

Hi, I have a bug where always in a certain Place( E.g my entrance to work, my groceries store) my phone will crash. It always happens only there.
I might believe that the cause for that is that the phone is picking a certain antena that crashes the phone. The issue has started since upgrading
to the new version which the xiaomi firmware is not needed. I tried to clean install the rom again (plus version and regular version) and the issue still persists.
It is very annoying because unless i leave the location.
It's a confirmed critical issue of current build, same problem here, can't do nothing on it but wait until Silva releases a new update.

Reactions: davidm249

@DJ

Feb 12, 2019
]
having poweroffs only in a certain place like my work gate.
super annoying.

That's a good indicator of what it might be. Maybe switchover from mobile data to wifi or back and forth when there's weak wifi signal.

I am not seeing this problem at all. I find open wifi notifications really irritating so I have open network notification off and turn on wifi automatically also off.
Try turning that off too?

Reactions: TheSaarth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts