• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][RAPHAEL][UNOFFICIAL] MookeOS

Search This thread

manuelbianco

Sep 30, 2013
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2F8I7TXrpmwm3dAspMJQPCIaBTbzg%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%252FZizTzxbBqRYJOrrtxX8j7oTlAbg%253D%252Fhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%25252FvvuTAWXbs74Wg80IqdAwLApez30%25253D%25252Fhttp%2525253A%2525252F%2525252Ffs02.androidpit.info%2525252Fuserfiles%2525252F5519829%2525252Fimage%2525252FMoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, thermonuclear war, or if you getting fired because the alarm clock didn't ring. 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 */

MoKee Open Source is the biggest non-profit Android Open Source development team in China, with members from all parts of the world. We follow the latest development from Google closely and improve various parts of Android according to the user habits. Being a non-profit organisation, we utilise our spare time and own funds to keep this passion alive. Therefore, the costs for the forum and servers are solely beared by us. In order to provide a good user experience, we only included a few preinstalls in the ROM. Along with the advertisements in the forum; we hardly get enough to pay for the bandwidth. The point is, those are our only source of income, however many developers choose to exclude them when releasing unofficial builds. Unlike CyanogenMod, we did not accept monetary help at the early stages, as in China, most people do not understand the meaning of “making a donation”. They would think of it as buying a service, which is conflicting with our objectives. Anyways, we still made it until today, and even started to provide third party developers a chance to utilise our OTA system. All of these are the fruit of our hard work and passion. We are proud of the happy users, and we are also proud of the support given to MoKee Open Source. Most importantly, we are proud of the improvements we have achieved all these while, and the advancements never stop.

Source mooke code changes currently implemented are:

Number of row in status bar
Dark Mode Background in settings(dark gray --> deep dark)
Accent colors (Dark red and bloody red added for now)
Slightly tuned animation speed and shape for some applications

What's working :

Boots
RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
Fingerprint
AOD
DT2W
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth(A2DP)
Camera(MIUICAMERA)
Camcorder
Video Playback
Audio
Sensors
Flash
LED
NFC
GPS
VoLTE

Known issues:

You tell me

ScreenShots HERE

Instructions :

Download and install a Recovery (i personally use this) .
Download Vendor/firmware for your device.
Download gapps
Go into TWRP Recovery — Wipe — Advanced Wipe — Select: Dalvik、Data、Cache、System — Swipe to Wipe
Now, you can flash Vendor/firmware and then rom + gapps.

Downloads :

ROM
GAPPS ARM64/10

If you appreciate my work and want offer me a drink PayPal

Credits :
@abhishek987
Kernel source : https://github.com/UtsavisGreat/kernel_xiaomi_raphael
( Thanks to Utsav)
Mokee Development Team
AOSP
LineageOS
All devs that hardly work on this device

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][10.0][RAPHAEL][UNOFFICIAL] MookeOS , ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
manuelbianco
Source Code: https://github.com/MoKee

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 1.0

Created 2020-02-13
Last Updated 2020-02-27

Last edited:

manuelbianco

Sep 30, 2013
21/02/2020
Changelog:
Added full screen support for old apps
Fixed dt2w in aod with Immensity
Improved fod and fod aod
Patched Screen flickering
Added AmbientDisplay settings
Added Raise to wake AOD
Synced last Immensity changes
Synced Source Changes
Other improvements

1/03/2020
Change-log:
Synced last source updates
Device:
Implemented camera motor calibration
Tuned brightness/auto-brightness configuration from Miui
Status bar height slightly decreased
Rounded Corners modded a bit
Increased number of max notifications icon

Last edited:

hjli1988

Dec 14, 2019
shenzhen
Good work, better and practicality than office rom with more usefull setting and MIUICAMERA, thank you wonderfu work!

Full screen apps not directly in Display settings ,and search in setting to set app no take effect, but abhishek987's LineageOS 17.1 is ok;

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

moar screenshots pls

you can view this
mokee guide feature

ramesh!

Feb 8, 2020
Os is great.its so smooth, Gaming in this ROM is so awesome,but sometimes the device totally gets stuck on lockscreen..After force restarting the device it takes some time to come under condition.This happens frequently.. Please fix this issue..
Thank you

Last edited:

tecnicopascoal

Oct 21, 2017
I love this ROM because many of legacy apps of xposed working fine like Xtoast

With K20 Pro Premium 512GB the original kernel bug is long boot, that can be fixed with kernel Immensity version LOS from sourceforge, every update I need backup the kernel and flash the ROM and Gapps (using BitGapps v13) and before reboot restore the kernel. Anyone can update Immensity kernel version LOS for this ROM?

I found bug to flash MagicApps or any module of Magisk from TWRP do not work (without solution) data/adb/magisk not found

Distortion of audio system when install Viper4Android or Dolby Digital Plus (can be fixed with installing Audio Compatibility Patch removing audio notification listener library even bug when media audio play and work again when system audio volume are tested changing volume in the system)

Complete audio do not work more when install Ainur Sauron, Audio Modification Library and Audio Compatibility Patch with all options (without solution yet)

Many videos go slow (some times can be fixed just pause and continue in facebook and youtube) I try found solution like codec nothing yet

To pass safetynet with edxposed have bug with fingerprint when the screen turn off somwtimes do not power on again the screen if the fingerprint is registered in the system (using magik modules SQLite for ARM aarch64 devices, SafetyPatch, GPay SQLite Fix Full Edition, MagiskHide Props Config, , PetNoires SafetySpoofer) the only solution then I found is remove all fingerprints

Bromite SystemWebview module bug the stability of apps in Mokee not only in K20, like in Nine email viewer

Sent from my Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe using XDA Labs

Bonito77

May 9, 2010
Earth
@manuelbianco , flashed now with nikgapps basic first hours really great.Tried all roms without pre-installed gapps and till now this is one of the best , thanks.
Nice sound selection, many new tones. Less customisation but really stable and all works.
So less downloaded this great rom, under 100, but that's really worth to give it a try.

@manuelbianco , perhaps you make it also on telegram puplic, because there's the new playground today. More Roms, Kernels ect. there then on xda. You can see I'm a long time member and telegram is garbage for me but times changes.

@★Michaelo★; @MJ.nfl ; here are some navbar options like long press home for screen of ect.

Edit: Do you add ambient display wake gestures in future release ?

Last edited:
Reactions: manuelbianco

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2F8I7TXrpmwm3dAspMJQPCIaBTbzg%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%252FZizTzxbBqRYJOrrtxX8j7oTlAbg%253D%252Fhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%25252FvvuTAWXbs74Wg80IqdAwLApez30%25253D%25252Fhttp%2525253A%2525252F%2525252Ffs02.androidpit.info%2525252Fuserfiles%2525252F5519829%2525252Fimage%2525252FMoKee_OS_zps9f4f4acf.jpg

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, thermonuclear war, or if you getting fired because the alarm clock didn't ring. 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     */

MoKee Open Source is the biggest non-profit Android Open Source development team in China, with members from all parts of the world. We follow the latest development from Google closely and improve various parts of Android according to the user habits. Being a non-profit organisation, we utilise our spare time and own funds to keep this passion alive. Therefore, the costs for the forum and servers are solely beared by us. In order to provide a good user experience, we only included a few preinstalls in the ROM. Along with the advertisements in the forum; we hardly get enough to pay for the bandwidth. The point is, those are our only source of income, however many developers choose to exclude them when releasing unofficial builds. Unlike CyanogenMod, we did not accept monetary help at the early stages, as in China, most people do not understand the meaning of “making a donation”. They would think of it as buying a service, which is conflicting with our objectives. Anyways, we still made it until today, and even started to provide third party developers a chance to utilise our OTA system. All of these are the fruit of our hard work and passion. We are proud of the happy users, and we are also proud of the support given to MoKee Open Source. Most importantly, we are proud of the improvements we have achieved all these while, and the advancements never stop.

Source mooke code changes currently implemented are:

Number of row in status bar
    Dark Mode Background in settings(dark gray --> deep dark)
    Accent colors (Dark red and bloody red added for now)
    Slightly tuned animation speed and shape for some applications

What's working :

Boots
    RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    Fingerprint
    AOD
    DT2W
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth(A2DP)
    Camera(MIUICAMERA)
    Camcorder
    Video Playback
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    LED
    NFC
    GPS
    VoLTE

Known issues:

You tell me

ScreenShots HERE

Instructions :

Download and install a Recovery (i personally use this) .
    Download Vendor/firmware for your device.
    Download gapps
    Go into TWRP Recovery — Wipe — Advanced Wipe — Select: Dalvik、Data、Cache、System — Swipe to Wipe
    Now, you can flash Vendor/firmware and then rom + gapps.

Downloads :

ROM
    GAPPS ARM64/10

If you appreciate my work and want offer me a drink PayPal

Credits :
    @abhishek987
    Kernel source : https://github.com/UtsavisGreat/kernel_xiaomi_raphael
    ( Thanks to Utsav)
    Mokee Development Team
    AOSP
    LineageOS
    All devs that hardly work on this device

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][10.0][RAPHAEL][UNOFFICIAL] MookeOS , ROM for the Redmi K20 Pro

Contributors
    manuelbianco
    Source Code: https://github.com/MoKee

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 1.0

Created 2020-02-13
    Last Updated 2020-02-27
    New Release 21/02/2020
    Wipe Data Recomended
    Changelog:
    Improved fod and fod aod
    Added Raise to wake AOD
    Synced Source Changes
    Other improvements
    New Release 1/03/2020
    Change-log:
    Device:

In the two weeks that will come, I will be busy, no updates will be released.
    21/02/2020
    Changelog:
    Improved fod and fod aod
    Added Raise to wake AOD
    Synced Source Changes
    Other improvements

1/03/2020
    Change-log:
    Device:
    for me it's not because I use Xtoast and Mokee is only the rom have compatibility with it even in Android 10, if you wanna use it, its beterre and most customized. The roms using own toast break compatibility with it

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Manuel wheres the last update of yesterday? I do not see in anywhere

No update yestarday, I am currently a little busy, i'm not at home.. when i can, I'll perform some other planned change and up.

If somebody want more updates flash the official ROM.