• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0]REDMI 4A] Pixel Experience Plus Unofficial [AOSP][rolex]

Search This thread

adi153

Mar 17, 2019

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience Plus for Redmi 4a [rolex]

What is this?
Pixel Experience Plus is an AOSP based ROM with minimal customisation, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
Face Unlock
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

C20EMP

Oct 7, 2019
Hi, I'm interested in flashing my already-rooted Redmi 4A, which is currently using MIUI Global 10, and because I like pure Android experience this ROM seems to fit me. Is there any detailed step-by-step installation guide? Such as whether I need to clean cache or factory-reset the device. I use TWRP as recovery program on my phone. Thanks in advance.

FelixDemon

Apr 14, 2020
Hi, I'm interested in flashing my already-rooted Redmi 4A, which is currently using MIUI Global 10, and because I like pure Android experience this ROM seems to fit me. Is there any detailed step-by-step installation guide? Such as whether I need to clean cache or factory-reset the device. I use TWRP as recovery program on my phone. Thanks in advance.

if you want to change your rom, i recommend a clean flash. that's mean you need to wipe all your data before you flash a new rom. i suggest you do a backup to your data. and these are the steps to flash new room :
1. back up your data
2. you already installed twrp on your phone right? then reboot to twrp
3. in twrp, tap wipe -> format data -> type yes and swipe to complete it but don't reboot your phone, back to twrp home
4. tap wipe -> advanced wipe -> check everything -> swipe to complete it but don't reboot your phone, back to twrp home
5. flash your new rom
6. wipe cache/dalvik
7. reboot and enjoy

i'm sorry for bad english

zacox123

May 21, 2019
Any chance to have a build guide for this? I need to try something by adding other binaries as well as enabling some stuff in the kernel, hence I would like to build by myself in eng mode.

So any chance to have a guide on how to build starting from the PixelExperiece+device+kernel?

ReallyNewbie

May 21, 2020
I installed this ROM, and tried to root using magisk via twrp. severally i always stuck on bootloop condition. i tried vversion 20.0 20.3 20.4 of magisk. orange twrp and pitch black the result still not booting.

eko0088

May 22, 2020
I have a problem the camera can't run only black, and the flashlight can't turn on. does not have a gallery for opening image files. and face unlock doesn't work because the camera also doesn't work, the rest all goes smoothly

pysoton

Jun 5, 2009
I have tried to install it in my Redmi 4a, but always in the first start I always have to introduce password and it isn´t anyone of my remembered passwords.. Could you help me, please? Thank you very much.

Top Liked Posts