[ROM][10.0] RevengeOS 3.1 [VOLTE / VOWIFI] [STABLE]

Search This thread

andr68rus

Nov 25, 2016
Tambov
ximiraga.ru
revenge-Q.jpg
RevengeOS is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP. We are dedicated to fast, stable and mininal customization rom, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code,Hope you will enjoy.

VOLTE WORKS !!!

Please feel free to look, build, and use our code at RevengeOS GitHub.

Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with us

Disclaimer: While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in Telegram Group

Download ROM and Gapps from here below link

ROM download

BitGapps download

BUGS
- Nothing of relevant

Want to buy me a coffee for RevengeOS founder ? PayPal.me/Lucchetto
Or chiron maintainer? PP in my profile ;)

Thanks to:
- RevengeOS Team and ofc Lucchetto
- LineageOS Team
- AndyYan, NeoArian, wight554

Last edited:

PaveIV

Dec 23, 2009
rrCgqSwc-zqeBRvVN3W5_0BGwST32OkDhV_VIHTG5xftZWvy19IzV5vAkYOhzkks4KJB7LLrF_WBiVTnzmw3GoJODs6hNsLotgKREW_angqEKTIqK6R5QiPJvVhd9Dn5wkZJn_7kAvPbAxwax4AW2nSKcvzr

Thank you! Loved your work on Omni, trying this now. Just one not so far, BitGapps does not seem to have any available Q downloads if I understood the thread correctly. I am trying it with OpenGapps.

andr68rus

Nov 25, 2016
Tambov
ximiraga.ru
New build available for Xiaomi MI MIX 2 (chiron)
Build date : 2020/02/26

Download Link :
Main: https://dl.nixadm.ru/ros-10-chiron/RevengeOS-3.1-Q-OFFICIAL-chiron-20200226-0812.zip
Mirror: https://mega.nz/#!rE0B0CyQ!Lw7UUD-at4OFzq4MjR8OUykByd_NUcJZcYNbXXAtqwM

Device changelog:
- Rebased on sbwml aosp tree:
- Added Advenced settings with sweep2sleep, spectrum profiles, KCAL, USB3.0 FastChange, Dirac (MiSound Enchaner).
- Kernel,vendor thanks to sbwml

Recommended gapps: BitGapps, OpenGapps

NOTE for Update: Better to update from previoce version with wipe system, vendor. Than install rom, gapps, magisk and reboot after all.

andr68rus

Nov 25, 2016
Tambov
ximiraga.ru
RevengeOS-0315 Update
Download: http://dl.nixadm.ru
Changelog:
* Fixed mic issue in Telegram
* Added OTA
* display hal sources updated from LA.UM.8.4.r1-05200-8x98.0
* display blobs updated from LA.UM.8.2.r1-06200-sdm660.0
* many other blobs updated from LA.UM.8.2.r1-05700-sdm660.0 (big thanks to @swbml)
* perf blobs updated to LA.UM.8.4.r1-05200-8x98.0
* using MIUI ADSP & Thermal blobs
* other changes

andr68rus

Nov 25, 2016
Tambov
ximiraga.ru
Last edited:
Reactions: dairinin

quiquicoripe

Jan 11, 2017
VOLTE doesn't work

Hi, I installed your ROM but VOLTE doesn't work on my Mi Mix 2 :(
Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Naif87

Feb 10, 2019
usually every mi mix 2 have problem with screen color shift blur when scrolling does this rom fix it.

_Prince_choudhry_

Mar 29, 2020
A few bugs i've came across

The thumbnails of the phitos are diffrent than the actual photo in apps like whatsapp instagram, if i click on a photo to select it , it opens up the another photo.
And the second bug I found was during pubg gameplay as if we turn on the mic the stereo speakers stops working only the main speaker works(looks usual as happens in Official Miui ) but doesn't turns back on when the mic is switched off and even if we quit game the stereo speakers dont work. Jope you'll find a solution and fix this bug buddy.

observingman

Mar 24, 2013
Hello; Does it include the stock camera ? If not, which one is included; Is it stable ? I always have annoying issues with gcam (parrot) versions. Thanks !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    revenge-Q.jpg
    RevengeOS is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP. We are dedicated to fast, stable and mininal customization rom, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code,Hope you will enjoy.

VOLTE WORKS !!!

Please feel free to look, build, and use our code at RevengeOS GitHub.

Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with us

Disclaimer: While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in Telegram Group

Download ROM and Gapps from here below link

ROM download

BitGapps download

BUGS
    - Nothing of relevant

Want to buy me a coffee for RevengeOS founder ? PayPal.me/Lucchetto
    Or chiron maintainer? PP in my profile ;)

Thanks to:
    - RevengeOS Team and ofc Lucchetto
    - LineageOS Team
    - AndyYan, NeoArian, wight554
    rrCgqSwc-zqeBRvVN3W5_0BGwST32OkDhV_VIHTG5xftZWvy19IzV5vAkYOhzkks4KJB7LLrF_WBiVTnzmw3GoJODs6hNsLotgKREW_angqEKTIqK6R5QiPJvVhd9Dn5wkZJn_7kAvPbAxwax4AW2nSKcvzr

Thank you! Loved your work on Omni, trying this now. Just one not so far, BitGapps does not seem to have any available Q downloads if I understood the thread correctly. I am trying it with OpenGapps.
    great job broo! Cant wait to try xD
    OTA Support

Hi,

Is the OTA Update working? :)

Thanks
    RevengeOS [stable build] Update 03/20
    Download: https://dl.nixadm.ru/ros-10-chiron/RevengeOS-3.2-Q-OFFICIAL-chiron-20200320-0928.zip
    ChangeLogs:
    = ROMs now is STABLE
    ! Trees rebased on Arian
    + Added MIUI Camera
    * Sync with upstream and many changes
    * Look at github (https://github.com/chiron10) for more info
    !!!WARNING!!!: To update from previoce build you NEED WIPE system, vendor! After that install ROM & gapps without reboot between.
    Bugs: Android Auto