[ROM][10.0][riva] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANISH_3551

Sep 12, 2020
Bluetooth audio output is not working on riva after the latest update (sept 11 2020). Please fix this issue.
I m using Pixel experience plus edition on Android 10

Last edited:

shadmanak

Sep 28, 2020
Help I'm stuck

So I was following the install guide on the PE wiki page, followed all the steps, and when i was trying to get the ADB Sideload feature on TWRP working it just kept infinitly staying on "starting ADB sideload feature..." until it failed.
So i decided to put the zip file in a micro sd card and runinstall it natively, however by doing that I got this error:

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

So I was following the install guide on the PE wiki page, followed all the steps, and when I was trying to get the ADB Sideload feature on TWRP working it just kept infinitely staying on "starting ADB sideload feature..." until it failed.
So I decided to put the zip file in a micro sd card and run install it natively, however by doing that I got this error:
ibb.co / TbSwxMt (cant post link so thats how im doing it)

rulim34

May 7, 2019
Yogyakarta
rulim34.github.io
So I was following the install guide on the PE wiki page, followed all the steps, and when I was trying to get the ADB Sideload feature on TWRP working it just kept infinitely staying on "starting ADB sideload feature..." until it failed.
So I decided to put the zip file in a micro sd card and run install it natively, however by doing that I got this error:
ibb.co / TbSwxMt (cant post link so thats how im doing it)
Use the latest OrangeFox recovery for Riva Nougat firmware. U can download it from their site.
And also uncheck zip signature verification.

Last edited:

Sugirdha

Oct 4, 2020
QQ3A.200805.001
PixelExperience_Plus_riva-10.0-20200917-0535-OFFICIAL

Camera is worse and apps using camera are not working properly for example snow app

Kaushal2346

Oct 22, 2020
Red vertical lines on screen

I have been using this rom for about 1 month and it was working well but today it has been showing red lines and the lines comes on mi logo.

jmppawanhit

Jul 21, 2017
IR Blaster Supported?

Does it support IR blaster (installed on top of the device), for apps like Mi remote... It was pretty useful though. If not is there any plan to support such feature.

elbenditu

Mar 25, 2020
Does it support IR blaster (installed on top of the device), for apps like Mi remote... It was pretty useful though. If not is there any plan to support such feature.
Yes it does, it all works like a charm. IR blaster (you have to download Mi Remote) and it even ships FM Radio app too.

elbenditu

Mar 25, 2020
It's updated with November 15 th update and I hope you will fix this issue in next update.
I have just updated and autorotation does work, for riva sometimes autorotation stops working due to persist partition issues, so I suggest whoever has the autorotation issue to carefully follow the instructions available here.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.