[ROM][10.0][riva] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinuxFan82

Oct 28, 2020
Latest stable Nougat firmware is recommended
Can you confirm it is V10.1.1.0.NCKMIFI from 2019-02-26?
https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/archive/firmware/riva/

I am not sure exactly which firmware I have, but if I try to patch the new PixelExperience ZIP file with TWRP I get an "assert failed"-error message (trustzone...). I found information that says this happens because of the wrong firmware version.

Please give the exact firmware version and instructions how to patch it in your original post to avoid problems with your ROM. Thank you! :)

Last edited:

Basarino

Apr 6, 2019
you can do this
1. Flash to MIUI v10.1.1.0 NCKMIFI
2. Flash Orange Fox R10.1_1 (Nougat)
3. Do 5wipe (Dalvik, System, Data, Cache , Vendor)
4. Reboit Orange Fox
5. Flash ROM Pixel Experience, DON'T REBOOT SYSTEM YET
6. Flash flash_persist.zip
7. Reboot System

CMIIW
or you could join telegram group for PixelExperienxe RIVA (2nd reply of this thread), you can get the instruction there...
finally...my problem with bluetooth and wifi is done. thank you bro

Niob89

Dec 18, 2020
Hello. I installed the pixel experience 10 plus firmware. I found a problem when working with the camera. does not want to save photos to the SD card (as if there are no rights or no SD card).
And the second problem is that the flash does not respond in any way to other shooting applications. Are there any solutions to this problem?

Last edited:

rulim34

May 7, 2019
Yogyakarta
rulim34.github.io
Hello. I installed the pixel experience 10 plus firmware. I found a problem when working with the camera. does not want to save photos to the SD card (as if there are no rights or no SD card).
And the second problem is that the flash does not respond in any way to other shooting applications. Are there any solutions to this problem?
The camera app doesn't support saving to SD card. And about the flash, it working fine here.
I use the plus version.
Does the LED turn on somewhere in the settings?
I found it turned on only when charging the battery.
Go to Settings > Apps and Notifications > Notifications > Advanced, and turn on the "Blink light" option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.