[ROM][10.0][riva] PixelExperience [AOSP][OFFICIAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partha Dip

Mar 24, 2017
Installation guide

********I won't take any responsibility if the phone explodes and burns your house:p******

1. Follow https://forum.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-redmi-5a/how-to/rollback-downgrade-to-miui-nougat-t3938904 to install necessary miui firmware and nougat recovery and fixes.
2. Format data from orangefox partition manager
3. Wipe system,dalvik,cache,data,internal,vendor
4. Flash the rom .No need for Gapps, already included
5. Reboot
6. If still sensor problem exists flash the sensorfix.zip from link at step 1. Or try to restore this persist image View attachment persist.img .
@shekhar4u

Last edited:

samtdt

Aug 26, 2020
hi, i'm using this custom rom. everything works great but the only problem i'm experiencing is the wifi is really unstable, i have to turn it off and then turn it on again every like 3 minutes. does anyone else experience the same? if it's a common problem, how can i fix it? thank you in advance

dnisp

Jul 7, 2020
Semarang
hi, i'm using this custom rom. everything works great but the only problem i'm experiencing is the wifi is really unstable, i have to turn it off and then turn it on again every like 3 minutes. does anyone else experience the same? if it's a common problem, how can i fix it? thank you in advance
Try to clean flash.

samtdt

Aug 26, 2020
Flash "flashable_persist.zip"
i flashed the file in hope of fixing my wifi inconsistency but it makes things worse, my wifi can't even turn on now. i reinstalled and it's still the same...

edit: i went back to miui nougat and my wifi worked perfectly, i flashed this rom again and my wifi and bluetooth wouldn't work at all. i tried this process twice and both results were the same, can anyone please help me? i love using this rom cause it has the minimalistic look and i can turn the sd card into internal storage but wifi is so crucial so if it's a common problem, please fix it

Last edited:

roronoa_20120

Jan 23, 2020
i flashed the file in hope of fixing my wifi inconsistency but it makes things worse, my wifi can't even turn on now. i reinstalled and it's still the same...

edit: i went back to miui nougat and my wifi worked perfectly, i flashed this rom again and my wifi and bluetooth wouldn't work at all. i tried this process twice and both results were the same, can anyone please help me? i love using this rom cause it has the minimalistic look and i can turn the sd card into internal storage but wifi is so crucial so if it's a common problem, please fix it
you can do this
1. Flash to MIUI v10.1.1.0 NCKMIFI
2. Flash Orange Fox R10.1_1 (Nougat)
3. Do 5wipe (Dalvik, System, Data, Cache , Vendor)
4. Reboit Orange Fox
5. Flash ROM Pixel Experience, DON'T REBOOT SYSTEM YET
6. Flash flash_persist.zip
7. Reboot System

CMIIW
or you could join telegram group for PixelExperienxe RIVA (2nd reply of this thread), you can get the instruction there...

samtdt

Aug 26, 2020
you can do this
1. Flash to MIUI v10.1.1.0 NCKMIFI
2. Flash Orange Fox R10.1_1 (Nougat)
3. Do 5wipe (Dalvik, System, Data, Cache , Vendor)
4. Reboit Orange Fox
5. Flash ROM Pixel Experience, DON'T REBOOT SYSTEM YET
6. Flash flash_persist.zip
7. Reboot System

CMIIW
or you could join telegram group for PixelExperienxe RIVA (2nd reply of this thread), you can get the instruction there...
tried it but nope, still the same

roronoa_20120

Jan 23, 2020
tried it but nope, still the same
did you do "reboot recovery" after "5wipe"?
"bluetooth had stopped" also occured to me at my first flashing because I skipped "reboot recovery"

then I did flash ROM PixelExperience again, with "reboot recovery" AFTER "5wipe"...
that's working for me...
?????

samtdt

Aug 26, 2020
did you do "reboot recovery" after "5wipe"?
"bluetooth had stopped" also occured to me at my first flashing because I skipped "reboot recovery"

then I did flash ROM PixelExperience again, with "reboot recovery" AFTER "5wipe"...
that's working for me...
I did exactly as you instructed and yet it's still like that. I'm currently using MIUI Nougat now until there's another way I can try

yusenda1

Jun 6, 2012
Ubud
Anyone else have problem with Google Photo on PE+ ? Mine keep saying "installation failed, please install again". Everything else works fine
Here's the solution I used:
install terminal emulator, open it

su
mount -o remount,rw /
rm -r /system/product/app/Photos

then reboot
install Google Photos from Play Store
everything works!

thanks for a great ROM!

Status
Not open for further replies.