Oct 16, 2018
Earth
github.com
Moto G5S
Moto G7

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Motorola Moto G7 [river]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
Pixel Experience 10 for Moto G7, ROM for the Moto G7

Contributors
JarlPenguin, SyberHexen, erfanoabdi
Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 10 firmware
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2020-08-31
Last Updated 2020-09-04

MrPickles13

Sep 7, 2020
Camera Closes Immediatley

Installed today. Main app that's not working is Google camera. I granted all permission and wiped cache and data. Upon opening always closes/crashes immediately. Installed Open Camera; it works.

GoogleFi network switching isn't working for me. T-Mobile works fine.

g231

Sep 19, 2020
Youtube TV doesn't work

Just installed the pixel experience plus ROM (from 9/16/2020) on my Moto G7 and tried to run youtube TV. I was able to cast stuff from the app to my TV, but when I tried to watch something directly on my phone, it immediately restarted.

How can I fix this?

clintongsan

Jun 5, 2019
Fort Smith, Arkansas, US
Does anyone have Google Fi and experience mobile data signal issues when using compatible custom roms? I get crappy signal where I live now but when I tried out this custom rom, as well as others, I get a constant NO SIGNAL or "x" mark on my signal bars at the top of my screen/notification QS panel. Is there anything during the format/flash/new install process that I could do or might be doing wrong to carry the modem firmware over without any modification? Is ANYONE else experiencing issues like this? Thanks, in advance, everyone. Awesome rom. by the way! Great job!

MrPickles13

Sep 7, 2020
I was on Havoc rom prior and I noticed the signal bar would show no signal fairly often. This occurred in locations with decent signal. Never seemed to have issues making or receiving calls. On Pixel rom, signal bar behaves normally i.e. doesn't show no signal randomly.

clintongsan does network switching work for you? I haven't had it work since unlocking my bootloader. I'm wondering if maybe a firmware issue or some gapps component.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

I saw NFC listed as a feature of this rom. Does this enable NFC in moto G7? I thought it didn't have the hardware necessary.

JarlPenguin

Oct 16, 2018
Earth
github.com
Moto G5S
Moto G7
I was on Havoc rom prior and I noticed the signal bar would show no signal fairly often. This occurred in locations with decent signal. Never seemed to have issues making or receiving calls. On Pixel rom, signal bar behaves normally i.e. doesn't show no signal randomly.

clintongsan does network switching work for you? I haven't had it work since unlocking my bootloader. I'm wondering if maybe a firmware issue or some gapps component.

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

I saw NFC listed as a feature of this rom. Does this enable NFC in moto G7? I thought it didn't have the hardware necessary.
NFC only works on the XT1962-5.

mr.lol20

Mar 20, 2016
Use google translator: With the new update, the problem I had before was fixed (I had no 3g or 4g data signal) Now I can use this great room 😃