[ROM][10.0][RMX1901] Pixel Experience Plus Edition [AOSP][UNOFFICIAL][2020/06/27]

Search This thread

raunaqseth

May 8, 2012
jaipur
Xiaomi Poco F1
OnePlus 7 Pro
New build is up:
Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rm...01-10.0-20200825-1619-UNOFFICIAL.zip/download
Changelogs:
Updated to Rui trees (Clean flash essential)- flash realmeui fw/realmeui zip before flashing this(link in main thread)
Improved fingerprint experience
(thanks to HyperCleric and harshit Jain)
Fingerprint animation now working
Rom side changes
For audio issues ij global/indian devices need to flash audio fix zip by artchen(in main thread)

Last edited:

TheWalker17

Dec 4, 2019
Hi, I have my Realme X CN version with Realme UI 1.0 already installed. Can I directly install this ROM or do I have to flash something before? Or go back to coloros 6?

Also, if I have any problem there's a way to go back to stock ROM with the CN version of the phone? Can I just flash the ozip with TWRP?

ahero123a

Aug 3, 2013
Hi, I have my Realme X CN version with Realme UI 1.0 already installed. Can I directly install this ROM or do I have to flash something before? Or go back to coloros 6?

Also, if I have any problem there's a way to go back to stock ROM with the CN version of the phone? Can I just flash the ozip with TWRP?
Latest build is base on RUI. So no need to flash rui firmware. Flash rom and enjoy

TheWalker17

Dec 4, 2019
Latest build is base on RUI. So no need to flash rui firmware. Flash rom and enjoy

Thanks. Also in this ROM the Google Assistant and the Voice Match are working as intended? Asking because on the stock rom I can't get them to work properly, like notifications.

Last thing. What about Widevine? It has an L1 certification, but unlocking the bootloader downgrades it to L3. Afaik L1 is necessary to have apps like Netflix and Prime Video in HD, and I use those a lot

Last edited:

Saswata Chakraborty

Jan 6, 2018
City Of Joy
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Thanks. Also in this ROM the Google Assistant and the Voice Match are working as intended? Asking because on the stock rom I can't get them to work properly, like notifications.

Last thing. What about Widevine? It has an L1 certification, but unlocking the bootloader downgrades it to L3. Afaik L1 is necessary to have apps like Netflix and Prime Video in HD, and I use those a lot

You can't stream in HD on Netflix (officially), Prime, Hotstar etc after unlocking BL.

Hydra33

Jul 3, 2020
I have already installed my device with 5 june 2020 version based on colorOS 6 firmware.
1) how to upgrade my device with the newer august 2020 version ?
2)I am facing issues with my compass after I installed pixel experience plus on my phone. My compass is always showing me wrong direction. How can I fix my compass issues ?

thanks

Last edited:

jin_mr

Mar 11, 2017
I have already installed my device with 5 june 2020 version based on colorOS 6 firmware.
1) how to upgrade my device with the newer august 2020 version ?
2)I am facing issues with my compass after I installed pixel experience plus on my phone. My compass is always showing me wrong direction. How can I fix my compass issues ?

thanks

Install realmeUI firmware in post by twrp first,and then up this new rom

Sanatan Ghosh

Sep 19, 2020
I m using this pixel plus UI rom and facing sound problem on phone calls with my earphone . It is working fine with WhatsApp call but the problem occours when i m using in normal phone call with earphone. Although i flash the additional sound file but nothing happens

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience Plus Edition for RMX1901

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
    [PLUS EDITION] In addition with some extra but basic customization [PLUS EDITION]
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    1. Syslinux Permissive

Download Section

RealmeUi Firmware :
    Global Firmware
    Chineese Firmware

If you like my work and would like to get me a beer

UPI- [email protected]

Special Thanks
    SagarMakhar
    HyperCleric
    Santam Taneja
    ArtChen
    monst8r for testing

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience Plus Edition, ROM for the Realme X

Contributors
    indroider
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Rui based
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: latest
    Stable Release Date: 2020-08-25

Created 2020-03-14
    Last Updated 2020-08-25
    Screenshots:

Some screenshots
    Changelogs:
    -Fixed Proximity Blinks(Thanks to @dev_harsh1998 and @pjgowtham)
    -AOD optimization
    -FOD/FP optimization

-Updated to Rui trees (Clean flash essential)- flash realmeui fw/realmeui zip before flashing this(link in main thread)
    -Improved fingerprint experience
    (thanks to HyperCleric and Harshit Jain)
    -Fingerprint animation now working
    -Rom side changes
    -For audio issues ij global/indian devices need to flash audio fix zip by artchen(in main thread)

- added RealmeUi fp Icon(Faster fp and icon extra glow issue gone)
    - removed coral and added Realme fingerprint used for security patch

22 March, 2020
    - Fingerprint Improved More accurate and fast
    - Minor fixes
    - Stability and smoothness improvements
    New build is Up:

22 March, 2020
    - Fingerprint Improved More accurate and fast
    - Minor fixes
    - Stability and smoothness improvements

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rm...01-10.0-20200321-1254-UNOFFICIAL.zip/download
    New build is up

deleted