[ROM][10.0][RMX1901] Pixel Experience Plus Edition [AOSP][UNOFFICIAL][2020/06/27]

Search This thread

vikasjangid

Mar 5, 2016
Thanks for this wonderful Rom.
I am having issue with call volume that it is not changing. The default sound is very high.
AOD is disappearing after 5 second.
It doesn't have AOD clock types.

raunaqseth

May 8, 2012
jaipur
Xiaomi Poco F1
OnePlus 7 Pro
Thanks for this wonderful Rom.
I am having issue with call volume that it is not changing. The default sound is very high.
AOD is disappearing after 5 second.
It doesn't have AOD clock types.

Check the notes flash Audio Patch by Art
Also Its PE rom why will it have customizations like that. Its a pure Google Pixel Experience. Try my Resserection Remix Official Build for high level Customization.

RyanCr7

Aug 3, 2018
Changelogs:

-Fixed Proximity Blinks(Thanks to @dev_harsh1998 and @pjgowtham)
-AOD optimization
-FOD/FP optimization

-Updated to Rui trees (Clean flash essential)- flash realmeui fw/realmeui zip before flashing this(link in main thread)
-Improved fingerprint experience
(thanks to HyperCleric and Harshit Jain)
-Fingerprint animation now working
-Rom side changes
-For audio issues ij global/indian devices need to flash audio fix zip by artchen(in main thread)

- added RealmeUi fp Icon(Faster fp and icon extra glow issue gone)
- removed coral and added Realme fingerprint used for security patch

22 March, 2020
- Fingerprint Improved More accurate and fast
- Minor fixes
- Stability and smoothness improvements

Hi Raunaq
The only caveat it Dolby.Dolby effect works as long as I keep dolby app open, the moment I close the app sound goes back to hardware default.
It's painful bc everytime I've to open dolby app to do anything.

What I tried -
1) Flashed different versions of Dolby
2) Changed the music player
3) Ignored battery optimization for Dolby

Still it's same.Could you please provide a solution if you have any?

TheWalker17

Dec 4, 2019
Installed it on my chinese device. I'm really glad I made the switch. I didn't dislike the Realme UI, but it clearly isn't made for western countries, at least for the chinese version. Play Store kept crashing most of the times, notifications didn't work most of the time, google assistant didn't work and I had to re enable it every time. Now it's everything working really good, I hope the battery life is still the same. On the stock ROM I did like 8h of screen on using Telegram, Microsoft Edge, Whatsapp and Youtube.

Is there a way to enable raise to wake up? It's a bit frustrating when I pick up the phone and it doesn't turn on, I have to double tap. The AOD also stays up for like 5 seconds

Last edited:

RyanCr7

Aug 3, 2018
Installed it on my chinese device. I'm really glad I made the switch. I didn't dislike the Realme UI, but it clearly isn't made for western countries, at least for the chinese version. Play Store kept crashing most of the times, notifications didn't work most of the time, google assistant didn't work and I had to re enable it every time. Now it's everything working really good, I hope the battery life is still the same. On the stock ROM I did like 8h of screen on using Telegram, Microsoft Edge, Whatsapp and Youtube.

Is there a way to enable raise to wake up? It's a bit frustrating when I pick up the phone and it doesn't turn on, I have to double tap. The AOD also stays up for like 5 seconds

A stupid question, how do you take a screenshot? Can you only take a screen with the 3 finger gesture?

Don't think this rom has screenshot feature enabled.To take a ss just call "hey google" and then "screenshot"
That is if you have assistant enabled.
Or you can always use handy apps like FireFox Screenshot go which I'm using right now.

Battery backup is usually better than Stock when you just browse,play music and watch videos on the internet.When you play game it tends to drain a bit faster but it's okay cause there's no lags in the game.

If you ever have screen not turning on issue(very rare) , turn on DC dimming from settings and try to keep the brightness less than 50%

TheWalker17

Dec 4, 2019
Don't think this rom has screenshot feature enabled.To take a ss just call "hey google" and then "screenshot"
That is if you have assistant enabled.
Or you can always use handy apps like FireFox Screenshot go which I'm using right now.

Battery backup is usually better than Stock when you just browse,play music and watch videos on the internet.When you play game it tends to drain a bit faster but it's okay cause there's no lags in the game.

If you ever have screen not turning on issue(very rare) , turn on DC dimming from settings and try to keep the brightness less than 50%

For the screenshot I solved, just press the power button, and the option is there with power off and reboot.
I turned on the raise to wake up, but I have to turn off the Always on Display. Which is something I can do considering it stays on for just like 5 seconds

TheWalker17

Dec 4, 2019
Is it possible to install the stock camera app? I liked that, and had the option for the 48MP picture. I don't really like the camera app in this ROM

TheWalker17

Dec 4, 2019
After almost one week I can give some feedback. The ROM is great, quick, finally the stock experience I needed. I liked the Realme UI but it had a lot of problems with notifications and google assistant. Battery usage is awesome, I reach 9h of display usage before turning on battery saving at 20%, so I think I can even reach 10h if I let it go to 0%. And I use a lot of Edge, Telegram, Youtube, Prime Video...

I just had a few bugs/problem, nothing major:
-Always on display lasts for a couple of seconds
-raise to wake up can be turned on only if you turn off always on display, which is quite weird
-sometimes if the phone falls it gives you the "free fall warning" asking to raise the camera or keep it down even if you're not using the camera or you're not using the phone at all
-every now and then the phone is stuck with an app open, but it happened like twice.

As said the ROM is almost perfect on my end, these "problems" are not ruining my experience

RyanCr7

Aug 3, 2018
After almost one week I can give some feedback. The ROM is great, quick, finally the stock experience I needed. I liked the Realme UI but it had a lot of problems with notifications and google assistant. Battery usage is awesome, I reach 9h of display usage before turning on battery saving at 20%, so I think I can even reach 10h if I let it go to 0%. And I use a lot of Edge, Telegram, Youtube, Prime Video...

I just had a few bugs/problem, nothing major:
-Always on display lasts for a couple of seconds
-raise to wake up can be turned on only if you turn off always on display, which is quite weird
-sometimes if the phone falls it gives you the "free fall warning" asking to raise the camera or keep it down even if you're not using the camera or you're not using the phone at all
-every now and then the phone is stuck with an app open, but it happened like twice.

As said the ROM is almost perfect on my end, these "problems" are not ruining my experience

That free fall warning is there in every rom.Kinda funny

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience Plus Edition for RMX1901

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
    [PLUS EDITION] In addition with some extra but basic customization [PLUS EDITION]
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    1. Syslinux Permissive

Download Section

RealmeUi Firmware :
    Global Firmware
    Chineese Firmware

If you like my work and would like to get me a beer

UPI- [email protected]

Special Thanks
    SagarMakhar
    HyperCleric
    Santam Taneja
    ArtChen
    monst8r for testing

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience Plus Edition, ROM for the Realme X

Contributors
    indroider
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Rui based
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: latest
    Stable Release Date: 2020-08-25

Created 2020-03-14
    Last Updated 2020-08-25
    Screenshots:

Some screenshots
    Changelogs:
    -Fixed Proximity Blinks(Thanks to @dev_harsh1998 and @pjgowtham)
    -AOD optimization
    -FOD/FP optimization

-Updated to Rui trees (Clean flash essential)- flash realmeui fw/realmeui zip before flashing this(link in main thread)
    -Improved fingerprint experience
    (thanks to HyperCleric and Harshit Jain)
    -Fingerprint animation now working
    -Rom side changes
    -For audio issues ij global/indian devices need to flash audio fix zip by artchen(in main thread)

- added RealmeUi fp Icon(Faster fp and icon extra glow issue gone)
    - removed coral and added Realme fingerprint used for security patch

22 March, 2020
    - Minor fixes
    New build is Up:

22 March, 2020
    - Minor fixes

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rm...01-10.0-20200321-1254-UNOFFICIAL.zip/download
    New build is up

deleted