First and foremost yoh need to have unlocked your bootloader,
For that you need to unlock your phone's bootloader all files are in the below link:
Unlocked Phone's Bootloader
The official realme ui firmware
For Pixel rom
1.Vbmeta image file - choose the disable verity one. (flash immediately after unlocking the bootloader)
Cmd command : fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
2. Next is you need to flash the twrp 3.3.x by bablus
3. Boot to recovery
4. Wipe data, system, dalvik cache & cache ( make sure you don't wipe vendor or else you will end up in bootloop
5. Now flash the official realme firmware ( needed for inheriting the fp sensor
6. Now go to wipe/advanced wipe and wipe data, dalvik cache, cache ( here you need not wipe system and vendor again)
Flash the pixel rom zip. Wait for the process to complete.
7. You will need to reboot to recovery again to wipe the data /factory reset) for smooth installation.
8. Walla! You successfully installed Pixel rom on your device
All the Best!! ?
---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------
You can either flash PE Plus edition to experience more features and the advanced reboot menu which is not present in the standard PE edition rom. I am using it and its currently my daily driver and i must say it is super smooth and great battery backup and ram management is also good compared to realme ui.
useful tip: install latest gcam for realme 5 pro , if you dont like the standard camera which is bundled in the rom.
here is the link for stable gcam 7.3 for realme 5 pro