• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][S10e/S10/S10+] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/09/11]

Search This thread

Ritor

Dec 18, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S5
Most banking apps will work with just enabling magisk hide and/or masking the magisk manager app. However can't guarantee this for your banking app because all are varying levels of success
Does the fingerprint scanner still work with banking apps?

I found with my previous samsung handsets, when running custom roms, the fingerprint scanner would work for everything, except banking/high security type financial app login.
Just wondering if this is still a thing?

Methanoid

Aug 10, 2005
1. No known bug with Fingerprint Sensor. - The reliability is same as stock samsung, only notable thing is when enrolling you have to tap the scanner rather than tap and hold, but that has nothing to do with the fingerprint scanner reliability, and is down to the way AOSP handles the scanning.

2.l VoLTE is clearly not available in any AOSP based ROM on any samsung phone so some common sense should be taken account of here.

If you're looking to have VoLTE, I would stay away from custom ROMs not based on stock, or go to another device as it is highly unlikely to ever work on a Samsung due to its implementation.

Also noting the above, the rom is stable for daily use.

So basically the OP is the usual BS "everything working except you tell me" when we have KNOWN non functional things.

I am not expecting Dev to fix the unfixable but it would be nice if the OP wasnt a work of fiction. Its too common here to find such posts

(Yes, months later. I came back to see if anything has changed, like the original post being fixed for example)

heni63

Dec 26, 2017
So basically the OP is the usual BS "everything working except you tell me" when we have KNOWN non functional things.

I am not expecting Dev to fix the unfixable but it would be nice if the OP wasnt a work of fiction. Its too common here to find such posts

(Yes, months later. I came back to see if anything has changed, like the original post being fixed for example)
Is OP Expressluke or the Original Dev of the Room? You mean the original Dev right?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

OK so I see in thread several people report Fingerprint Sensor (variable reliability) and no VoLTE so why isn't the OP updated?

I'd so love a working PE for this phone :(

1. No known bug with Fingerprint Sensor. - The reliability is same as stock samsung, only notable thing is when enrolling you have to tap the scanner rather than tap and hold, but that has nothing to do with the fingerprint scanner reliability, and is down to the way AOSP handles the scanning.

2.l VoLTE is clearly not available in any AOSP based ROM on any samsung phone so some common sense should be taken account of here.

If you're looking to have VoLTE, I would stay away from custom ROMs not based on stock, or go to another device as it is highly unlikely to ever work on a Samsung due to its implementation.

Also noting the above, the rom is stable for daily use.