• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][S9/+] Pixel Experience Plus[AOSP/UNOFFICIAL][2020/12/12]

Search This thread

kruuth

Oct 23, 2010
Hey all. I've had this installed for a few days and I'm pretty happy, but I noticed that the camera isn't saving images to the SD card, and also, it seems like the battery life is all over the place. Today while using android auto I picked up the phone and it was hot to the touch. I went for a walk, about 20 mins into it, with only the GPS and data running, the battery had gone from 85% to zero. Is there a fix or am I doing something wrong?

garett_09

May 27, 2018
Hey all. I've had this installed for a few days and I'm pretty happy, but I noticed that the camera isn't saving images to the SD card, and also, it seems like the battery life is all over the place. Today while using android auto I picked up the phone and it was hot to the touch. I went for a walk, about 20 mins into it, with only the GPS and data running, the battery had gone from 85% to zero. Is there a fix or am I doing something wrong?

That's weird. Have u restored using mgrate backup

kruuth

Oct 23, 2010
Sorry I'm not familiar with mgrate backup. What is that? I used titanium backup
Edit: forgot, I'm not leaving it off the charger. Ice got the phone on one of those charging pads, which I know works because the phone indicates when it's charging, but something happens in the middle of the night, and it runs down to zero power, even with WiFi and data off.

Last edited:

SleeplessDays

Feb 24, 2018
I can't download 20201017 update... Is this problem occurs only for me?

Edit: I can download it now

Last edited:

noahthedominator

Feb 9, 2013
Came from bare bones stock and clean installed/wiped everything and can also confirm this issue. Camera cannot save to SD card. :confused:

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Also having an issue when getting some notifications especially through snapchat - device personalization service has stopped.(This application is granted permissions to everything, sms, calendar, call log, etc. Happens multiple times a day.

Asuka123

Feb 7, 2018
why i cant open camera ...

First tks for the good ROM. im a chinese , my english is poor. then i cant open camera after i flashed 1017,both double click power key and lockscreen swipe up, and i didnt find camera icon in drawer, 1012 and 1017 both.

kruuth

Oct 23, 2010
I came from stock, flashed with odin. The sick camera will start, but isn't saving as far as I can tell. I also found that TuneIn radio causes the power issue, once uninstalled it the power issue send to have gone away. I'm using CameraMX and it's really slow compared to the stock camera. Any idea on how to fix the camera or maybe reinstall it somehow?

Came from bare bones stock and clean installed/wiped everything and can also confirm this issue. Camera cannot save to SD card. :confused:

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Also having an issue when getting some notifications especially through snapchat - device personalization service has stopped.(This application is granted permissions to everything, sms, calendar, call log, etc. Happens multiple times a day.

ralfgm04

Apr 10, 2012
Does ZGCam works on this one? I tried using the .so file on the telegram group. Now my camera is broken, lol.
Anyone have working .so for this rom? thanks.

Sep 28, 2016
Does ZGCam works on this one? I tried using the .so file on the telegram group. Now my camera is broken, lol.
Anyone have working .so for this rom? thanks.

For me ZGcam 7.4 works from the official site.
I have another problem. My mobile network doesn't work... I have a signal and it shows that i have LTE just in the status bar i havent the lte symbol.
Can someone help me?

Sep 28, 2016
I really love this rom but the mobile network even dont work.
I try RR, Havoc and Evolution in every Rom it works...
so what could be the problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+ [star2lte/starlte]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    VOLTE/VOWIFI WILL NEVER WORK
    Samsung Camera will be replaced by Snap Camera
    Any Samsung related applications will not work on AOSP like Iris Scanner, Galaxy wearable can work with a workaround.
    Google Pay idk if will work since I do not use in my country but AFAIK there is also a workaround for it.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from MEGA website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer
    Support the maintainer too!

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Support Group
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information