I've flashed this rom! not sure if there's anything not working, I'm testing, thanks!
Here's how I flashed:
desktop system, ubuntu 20.04 dev
1. install adb and fastboot on Linux
sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb android-tools-fastboot
2. boot to twrp
fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-sagit-20191204.img
3. wipe data
wipe data, then format data,
--use fastboot repeat step 2 to reboot to twrp
4. choose advanced, choose sideload, then type(I'm using v11 fireware, it's newer and working, maybe there's some bugs I don't know)
adb sideload fw_sagit_miui_MI6Global_V126.96.36.199.PCAMIXM_bb4e6209e3_9.0.zip
adb sideload PixelExperience_sagit-10.0-20200212-2203-UNOFFICIAL.zip
--this is coming from  , since we couldn't login in Google without a proxy software installed, so we have to disable the first boot wizard.
adb sideload Disable_SetupWizard_pixel-190526.zip
adb sideload Magisk-v20.3.zip
I stuck on "Android Setup" which is preparing forever, I search a lot, this may be an android issue, many users including other os stuck here. Here is how I solve it:
simply don't put your SIM cards in your phone, it will use WiFi, which works for me, the setup wizard works fine. I guess it doesn't recognize some SIM cards.
@Hakersky, thanks for the build! Is it planned to become PE official in the nearest future?
I had installed it yesterday (previous ROM was verevka CAF Pixel Experience 9) on my wife's Mi 6 and basically it works great, but the major issue that I've experienced is the MMS send/receive.
I'm from Poland and tried to send/receive MMS in Plus (260 01) network. In rare cases it works, but most of the time I'm getting timeouts. With the same APNs settings it works fine on my OnePlus 7. Did you experience such issues? I can send logs if it can help.
The other less important things:
1) Is it possible to implement back/recents buttons switch? I'm used to back button on the left, like in Nexus/Pixel devices.
2) Is VoLTE possible only on SIM card slot 1? I have Play network card (260 06) on 2nd slot and I don't see any option to enable it.
3) I've noticed there's a gesture navigation possibility but seems that's it's not working.
4) Are you planning to implement holding power button to enable flashlight while the screen is off? My wife found it very useful on verevka PE build
It's weird that despite SafetyNet passed and Google Pay working, two of my Polish banking apps (Getin Mobile and T-Mobile Bankowe) claims that root is enabled on my phone... The second one doesn't allow fingerprint authentication because of that.