• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][sakura] HornbillOS [2020/10/02]

Search This thread

nandanrmenon

Mar 26, 2018
Thrissur
Nexus 7
Moto G5 Plus

hornbill-xda.png

HornbillOS, stock experience with design tweaks and open source apps. It’s all about making your phone a better daily driver like LineageOS. [sakura]

What is this?
HornbillOS is an AOSP based ROM, with some own open source apps (Notes , Etc.). Hornbill contains almost all AOSP and Pixel goodies.

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with some own made open source apps.

Based on Android 10.0

Google Apps Are Included, do not flash again!

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound / vibration

Download from Sourceforge

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our Web Page

Last edited:

fillbit

Sep 29, 2020
Wired Gamepad Support?

First off, thanks. Everything looks and works great. Just cant get my wired gamepad (cosmic byte interstellar) to work which was working perfectly on miui 12. Is it possible to get it working? I am new to flashing and rooting so any help would be appreciated. Everything else is perfect.

nandanrmenon

Mar 26, 2018
Thrissur
Nexus 7
Moto G5 Plus
First off, thanks. Everything looks and works great. Just cant get my wired gamepad (cosmic byte interstellar) to work which was working perfectly on miui 12. Is it possible to get it working? I am new to flashing and rooting so any help would be appreciated. Everything else is perfect.

I would appreciate if you have log. I am not a mobile gamer and also don't have a gamepad. There are tutorials about how to take logs. Thank you the support :)

romaztek

May 18, 2020
Russia
Wow! This ROM has FaceUnlock, working BtAudio and doesn't have mic/video/sound issues. I tried Havoc/PE/Lineage and I can say with absolute certainty that now HornbillOS is the best Android Q ROM for sakura.