Jorge Lucas

Dec 6, 2018
Salvador
Moto G5S Plus
Moto G7 Plus

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Motorola Moto G5S Plus [sanders]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked our work? Give us a beer
jhenrique09_paypal
jorgelucas_paypal

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

chebomsta

May 20, 2017
Unable to call on Jio Sim

I tried calling on the volte unabled sim and am unable to recieve or make calls either. Tried changing the sim slot from 2 to 1 as in android 9 volte was working on slot 2 as well. Tried everything and wasted complete day but of no use. Switching to some other ROM for the time being until I feel it is fixed.

Tejas G

Oct 23, 2018
I tried calling on the volte unabled sim and am unable to recieve or make calls either. Tried changing the sim slot from 2 to 1 as in android 9 volte was working on slot 2 as well. Tried everything and wasted complete day but of no use. Switching to some other ROM for the time being until I feel it is fixed.

Goto magisk and flash a module called "VOLte.zip"
Your problem will be solved.. Or disable VOLte..
It'll work

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Or try this..
https://forum.xda-developers.com/xi...x-volte-suddenly-stopped-custom-roms-t3684442

It'll worn for sure.. Cuz I followed the same inst. and it's working fine for me..

YoungDydlak

May 18, 2018
I had a problem
" the process android.process.acore has stopped" keep showing and disappeared fast on the screen,and its kinda. Annoying ?
Any solution?
Go to applications manager, enable system apps and clean contacts and contacts storage data.

Works for me + very good and stable ROM

chebomsta

May 20, 2017
Goto magisk and flash a module called "VOLte.zip"
Your problem will be solved.. Or disable VOLte..
It'll work

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Or try this..
https://forum.xda-developers.com/xi...x-volte-suddenly-stopped-custom-roms-t3684442

It'll worn for sure.. Cuz I followed the same inst. and it's working fine for me..

It did not work either way. There was no magisk module named VOLte in magisk excpet one by KR someone for south korean devices. I downloaded it from the xda site and tried flashing it as a magisk module but it did not flash giving error as not a magisk module. I tried manually through the TWRP recovery but my phone went into the bootloop.

I am surprised that before this version i was using pixel experience 9 and it worked fine. Now if i revert back to pixel experience 9 it is broken with no volte support. How could even this be possible

Reactions: Eualexferreira

chebomsta

May 20, 2017
Tried Restoring backup from TWRP and sadly lost the volte support there as well. Why would the developers release out such a thing without testing. Just a question.?

udit.kumar

Oct 26, 2011
Pune
Pls anybody give a quick review of the rom

Its a little bit buggy, hangs and is slow sometimes, I need my phone for work so I switched back to PE 9, I am going to wait for a few more releases and then switch.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Pls anybody give a quick review of the rom

Its a little bit buggy, hangs and is slow sometimes, I need my phone for work so I switched back to PE 9, I am going to wait for a few more releases and then switch.

May 10, 2018
Installs without any problem at all

I had been using Lineage OS for many years. The Lineage 17 (Android 10) did not function for me.

I tried Pixelexperience for the first time yesterday. Install was easier than Lineage . Everything seems to work. No problems to report.

A big thank you to the developers. You have done great work!

Reactions: YoungDydlak

Sam11112

Aug 12, 2019

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Thanks man:good:

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Does auto face unlock work and sorry to ask but is this rom better than havoc os 3.0?

paragnahar

Nov 14, 2019
Password error

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Moto G (5S) Plus [sanders]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

it is asking for password after start
i had removed the password.
any soluiton

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience 10, ROM for the Moto G5S Plus

Contributors
Jorge Lucas
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: PixelExperience

Version Information

Created 2019-11-13
Last Updated 2019-11-13

it is asking for password after start
i had removed the password.
any soluiton for this

Manaburn

Nov 14, 2019
this rom is ultra smooth than pixel experience (android 9) but only problem is network issue....very weak signal and slow internet.....can someone please help me.... regarding this matter

I can confirm that both 4g and wifi connections are VERY slow in this rom. Like almost dial up level, took me 5 mins to download a 12mb app.

It's a shame since other than that, the rom is amazing.

DemiBaby

May 14, 2018
Go to applications manager, enable system apps and clean contacts and contacts storage data.

Works for me + very good and stable ROM
Ah its work.. thanks alot man ?

And little problem here ,face unlock bot available? Or just me ?
When i install magisk it stuck booting ,anyone else has this ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone