[ROM][10.0][sanders] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/04/07]

Search This thread

Sherlock_H

Oct 19, 2020
Android 11

What's your progress on Android 11 I am expecting there will be an update for this device on Android 11 please there be good news :good::good:

Manuniki

Jul 17, 2018
Moto g5 plus not working sim and fingerprint please help me please ???

Hii I'm new to flashing roms what I did i don't kno I flashed for moto g5s plus flashed pixcel experience 10-- .12.10.2020 rom I'm not backed up bcz I don't kno and now it is not working sim and fingerprint, it is showing that sim as no service, emergency calls only . Inserted idea sim please any one help me out sharing video plesae guys ????

u81

Mar 3, 2014
Moto G5S Plus
Xiaomi Poco F1
On October update, I believe the maximum volume on playing media through phone's speaker has decreased a lot from the August version.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Has anyone any recommendation on how to fix the low volume issue?

Thank you

Devices- Poco F1, Samsung S9 Duos, OnePlus 5, Oppo F15 & Moto G5s+ (xt1804)

OlufsenPlus

Oct 26, 2020
Galileo GPS Signal ON Snapdragon 625 - Moto Sanders

I understand that the Snapdragon 625 is compatible with Galileo but needs some software update to activate the functionality.

It says so on the Galileo web page:
With Galileo, the positioning information provided by our mobile devices, such as smartphones wearables and tablets, is more accurate and reliable – particularly in urban environments where narrow streets and tall buildings often block satellite signals and limit the usefulness of many mobile services.
Smartphones/ Tablets Motorola Moto G 5G Plus Single frequency

It seems that the Snapdragon 625 on board the Moto G5s Plus (Sanders) supports the GPS Galileo signalling.

Is it possible to review and have it turn it on the Moto Sanders in futures Pixel Experience Android Rom?
Best Regards

boomer92

Oct 26, 2020
FMRádio doesn't work

Hello guys, can you help me? I installed the latest version of Android 10, but the FM radio doesnt work.

Ther radio stations are tuned, but the sound is only from the microphone.

Thanks everyone

DaveImagery

Jun 7, 2014
I notice with the phone just taken off charge, and at 100%, when restarted the battery goes down to like 80%. What's that all about?

DejitaruJin

Nov 25, 2010
What are the steps for getting LTE to work on Sprint/Ting/Unreal? I've been struggling with this for hours upon hours upon hours to no avail.

If I flash back to stock ROM, LTE works immediately, even before going through initial setup. I've updated PRL and updated phone configuration while I was there, since Carrier settings is broken in PE.

When I flash back to Pixel Experience - that is, wipe System, Data, Cache, & Dalvik, then restore PE's System, Boot, Data, & Vendor - 3G works (with occasional network drops), but with no hint of LTE.

It occurred to me that maybe the APN is set wrong, because the MVNO this phone started with got eaten by Ting, but Pixel Experience absolutely, positively will not let me change to the Ting APN; it just reverts back to default Sprint LTE if you look away. logcat showed that it was indeed trying to set the APN, but it was being rejected and reverted immediately. So I flashed back to stock again, poked around, and... no, this phone is supposed to use the main Sprint APN. I don't know why, it might be because it's a genuine Sprint SIM card, but I can verify Pixel Experience is (forcibly) using all the same APN setting as stock.

I still have data over 3G, still have my IMEI, still have functioning calls and texts. Only LTE is broken. What am I missing?

Last edited:

Pirate's life

Aug 12, 2020
Hii I'm new to flashing roms what I did i don't kno I flashed for moto g5s plus flashed pixcel experience 10-- .12.10.2020 rom I'm not backed up bcz I don't kno and now it is not working sim and fingerprint, it is showing that sim as no service, emergency calls only . Inserted idea sim please any one help me out sharing video plesae guys ????

Hi, install stock ROM on Moto G5s plus. You will get guides on YouTube/ XDA/ Telegram. I suggest to install Nougat version. Still your IMEI will be null. Now check for system update. You may get around 3-4 OTA updates. Let the phone do the update job. Your IMEI and Fingerprint will be restored.:good:

Do update us with your further queries or status .
Good luck.

RockersQ

Apr 2, 2017
Bhopal
After installing this rom i have install moto camera from play store and now on starting I'm getting "Mcf failed to initialize dur to missing required library". I'm not getting options for portrait mode, spot colour and other option so please tell me how i can solve this issue.

Other Dimitri

Feb 25, 2017
Still no LTE on my sanders after installing PE 10.0
(It was working in the past). Tried changing preferred network type to global and ticked the VoLTE on. But 4G still not working.

Damage1972

After installing this rom i have install moto camera from play store and now on starting I'm getting "Mcf failed to initialize dur to missing required library". I'm not getting options for portrait mode, spot colour and other option so please tell me how i can solve this issue.

Try flashing Moto Camera 2 zip released on "Sanders Repo" , a Telegram channel.
Hope it works for you.
Good luck !

thirdchild

Aug 11, 2013
I've received a system update message today, and downloaded the package, but when trying to install it, it will fail the signature check.
Tried re-downloading it a few times, but it keeps failing. I've also noticed that I have the option to download the incremental patch. Should I go that way, or is there anything that I'm missing?

Thank you.

Last edited:

TheKicKer69

Aug 12, 2011
Dubai
www.i-buzz.com
Never install the incremental (smaller) patch. 99% if not more it will create problems or fail miserably. Always download the full package, reboot into TWRP recovery, install it from there, wipe dalvik cache, go back to home if u use magisk, install magisk, wipe dalvik, reboot fone, wait till it loads (takes a bit of time) and u should b good to go. Been doing this with PE ROM for a yr and a half.

thirdchild

Aug 11, 2013
Thanks for your response.
But that's how it's failing. I'm downloading the package, I hit "install" and it reboots into the recovery TWRP.
There I choose "install" , and select the file that it downloaded, and it fails the signature check. Afterwards, it does give me the option to wipe cache/dalvik, but since the file fails the check I didn't want to wipe the cache/dalvik in case it would screw things up.
Should I wipe the cache even if the file fails the signature check?

TheKicKer69

Aug 12, 2011
Dubai
www.i-buzz.com
Clearing dalvik/cache is ALWAYS healthy. I use L Speed to do that daily. Keeps ur ROM in tip top shape. Having said that if it fails the signature means u need to do a clean install which I don't recommend unless u use something like titanium backup (mine is set to backup daily). U can try one more thing - if ur using PE 10 use PE 10 plus and vice versa - just dirty flash it and see if it goes past signature check (bizarre if u had been using the same ROM and updating whenever Lucas releases a new patch. My last advice after u try the above dirty flash is to simply wait for the Dec. One and see if it goes thru. Nov security won't make a huge difference. I remember early 2020 I skipped like 3 patches cuz GPS was (for me) too buggy couldn't use maps live. After 3 or so I tried the ROM and it was working... Wot I'm trying to say it's no biggie skipping a patch in case it won't dirty flash and ur lazy to clean install all over

Chris_B94

Nov 22, 2020
hello I have a G5S plus, it has android oreo and the battery lasted more than 6hs, when I switched to pixel experience android 10 my battery only lasts 3hs! and I hardly use it! Is there any solution?

TheKicKer69

Aug 12, 2011
Dubai
www.i-buzz.com
hello I have a G5S plus, it has android oreo and the battery lasted more than 6hs, when I switched to pixel experience android 10 my battery only lasts 3hs! and I hardly use it! Is there any solution?

yes the ROM will consume more battery that's for sure - but if it was lasting 6 hrs and now 3 (I had the same issue few months back) it means ur battery is deteriorating fast! mine started lasting max 1 hr thought it was the ROM - I was able to change the battery at a mobile phoen shop that had a broken moto - now my fone with VERY HEAVY USAGE and brightness at max lasts, get this, more than 24 hrs on a full charge.
there is no brand new battery for the fone is quite old - and when the technician was changing the battery he broke the screen unfortunately and changed it on his expense! problem is the screen also is NOT genuine cuz u cant find anymore - some chinese replica - bottom line i dropped the fone and the screen shattered - just installed ANOTHER one (same problem brightness at max under a full sun is hard to see) -
just change the batter yu'll b amazed ! i felt i got a brand new fone - and since the dev is working on Android 11 it's a shame to change ur fone.

hope i helped

cheers,
Roger

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Motorola Moto G5S Plus [sanders]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    jhenrique09_paypal
    jorgelucas_paypal

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Thank you for the continued updates to this amazing rom. I notice with the latest update, the little white push notification light comes on, when you plug in USB to charge. Can that be disabled, makes me think I missed a call or something. Thanks
    Settings>Apps and Notifications>Notifications>
    Click on advanced and toggle off "Turn on the light when charging"
    great for the gcam! but I do not find the appropriate configuration to night mode, it exposes and has a lot of noise .. any suggestions?

This port works perfect on the moto g5s plus .. it would be good to put it as a system app.

PXv4.3_GoogleCamera_7.2.014.apk
    I had a problem
    " the process android.process.acore has stopped" keep showing and disappeared fast on the screen,and its kinda. Annoying ?
    Any solution?
    I can't think of any other way to put this.. the GPS or in general navigation sucks.
    Been victim to unwanted long drives..

the device need new gps blobs for Q, will be fixed on few updates