[ROM][10.0][sanders] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/04/07]

Search This thread

RockersQ

Apr 2, 2017
Bhopal
My 50% apps are crashing after installing update. I have reinstalled the rom but facing same problem. Please help how can i solve it.

TheKicKer69

Aug 12, 2011
Dubai
www.i-buzz.com
Dirty flash the PREVIOUS build that worked. Wait for the Dec. Build and flash it once it's out

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

One more thing. Download L Speed. Go to Main tweaks and wipe Media server + Boost now. Then go to CLEANER wipe both dalvik and cache partition then clean junk files and app files (do that before u dirty flash). Do this daily. L SPEED is freaking amazing

user-747

Apr 27, 2014
after November 2020 update my camera reads 'Warning: MCF failed to initialize due to missing required libraries.... '. Also, I no longer can change location to save photos to SD card . Any idea how to fix that? Will this be fixed with the next update?

RockersQ

Apr 2, 2017
Bhopal
after November 2020 update my camera reads 'Warning: MCF failed to initialize due to missing required libraries.... '. Also, I no longer can change location to save photos to SD card . Any idea how to fix that? Will this be fixed with the next update?
You have to flash moto camera and other zip every time you flash a rom

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

How can I improve the sound quality and output through headphone jack. It is literally giving very bad sound quality and output is also very low.

Last edited:
Reactions: u81

Damage1972

You have to flash moto camera and other zip every time you flash a rom

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

How can I improve the sound quality and output through headphone jack. It is literally giving very bad sound quality and output is also very low.

Install Viper4Android and be amazed !

Reactions: u81

gicaol.13

Nov 29, 2018
Hi, it's a very nice rom but I have graphics bugs when I do scroll in the app box, anybody has the same issues?

Realz4747

Jun 6, 2015
São Sebastião
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Can't get 4G to work. It's always showing H/H+.
I installed this rom over stock rom (which I discovered later I shouldn't have done that), so I lost 4G. Already tried flashing stock rom, then Pixel Experience 9, then this Pixel Experience 10. Still no 4G. Any help?

sBinnala

Aug 6, 2020
looks like the developer dropped the whole ROM - no more 10 updates and no 11 beta version. RIP PE cuz it was an awesome ROM
Wrong. The maintainer is already working on PE 11 and a test build was available in the PE Sanders Telegram group. People should join the Sanders Telegram group if they want up to date info regarding the custom ROM scene. No one uses XDA anymore..

DIEGUISHO

Apr 14, 2019
FORMOSA
hi guys i have the following problem: I was using PE 10 Plus edition and out of nowhere several applications began to close, so I decided to turn off my device ... when I turned it on again to see if it had been solved, I was surprised that it did not start and the following appeared:
"failed to validate boot image
ERROR: Failed to pass validation "

so I tried to solve that by going into Fastboot Flash Mode and flashing a STOCK ROM with ADB commands and it didn't work, after restarting I got a new error, it is the following:
"Error: failed to load kernel!
boot up failed "

from there I can not find a solution to my problem, I hope you can help me!
From already thank you very much!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Motorola Moto G5S Plus [sanders]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    jhenrique09_paypal
    jorgelucas_paypal

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Thank you for the continued updates to this amazing rom. I notice with the latest update, the little white push notification light comes on, when you plug in USB to charge. Can that be disabled, makes me think I missed a call or something. Thanks
    Settings>Apps and Notifications>Notifications>
    Click on advanced and toggle off "Turn on the light when charging"
    great for the gcam! but I do not find the appropriate configuration to night mode, it exposes and has a lot of noise .. any suggestions?

This port works perfect on the moto g5s plus .. it would be good to put it as a system app.

PXv4.3_GoogleCamera_7.2.014.apk
    I had a problem
    " the process android.process.acore has stopped" keep showing and disappeared fast on the screen,and its kinda. Annoying ?
    Any solution?
    I can't think of any other way to put this.. the GPS or in general navigation sucks.
    Been victim to unwanted long drives..

the device need new gps blobs for Q, will be fixed on few updates