[ROM][10.0][sanders] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/04/07]

Search This thread
Mar 18, 2015
I've been having GPS issues ever since I started using this ROM.
Doesn't anyone else have GPS issue while using Waze?
Google maps also have a frequent no GPS error

Same issue over here. I installed magisk module but didn't work. Reading a lot I modified gps.conf file and now gps sometimes works sometimes it doesn't, but is way better than before.

IamRage7

Mar 6, 2016
Pune
Moto G5 Plus
Redmi K20 Pro
So, I'm new to the pixel experience. Felt Lil' sluggish but works fine & btw, why is the notification led always lit up? Shouldn't it only blink when the device is sleeping?

Last edited:

razers7t8

Dec 13, 2017
I tried flashing this, then after I flashed it, it just keeps restarting into TWRP. I tried doing it again, now it just keeps restarting to the fastboot screen. Help!

I'm looking for a non-rooted custom ROM. PixelExperience seems to meet all my needs except for that it's pre-rooted, even though it natively passes SafetyNet. Is there a way to disable root on PE so that it can be completely ignored? Thanks.
You know that safetynet has nothing to do with magisk, right?

Reactions: extended84

DejitaruJin

Nov 25, 2010
This is a really amazing ROM, but for some reason it doesn't have support for PS4 controllers, either wired or BT. Over bluetooth it's recognized as a Wireless Controller, but doesn't actually do anything. It doesn't even create an event file in /dev/input, which I was intending to toy with for a personal project. The 1Controller Magisk module didn't help, either. Is there a reason it's lacking this support?

Edit: Apparently this issue originates with the actual Pixel 3, and Android Pie in general. The Dualshock 4 controller worked with Pie originally, but a later system update (apparently for BT security?) caused it to no longer function. An AOSP ROM would indeed be the ideal place to rectify this, but given that it was not actually caused by this ROM, I can't expect it to take precedence.

Last edited:
May 10, 2018
Oct 12 version breaks Tmobile US VoLTE

Until yesterday, I was using the August release with the September OTA patch. TMobile US VoLTE worked correctly.

Today, I did a dirty flash to the 960Mb full October 12 release. This included clearing cache and Dalvik. After the upgrade to the October 12 version, VoLTE no longer functions.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Motorola Moto G5S Plus [sanders]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    jhenrique09_paypal
    jorgelucas_paypal

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Thank you for the continued updates to this amazing rom. I notice with the latest update, the little white push notification light comes on, when you plug in USB to charge. Can that be disabled, makes me think I missed a call or something. Thanks
    Settings>Apps and Notifications>Notifications>
    Click on advanced and toggle off "Turn on the light when charging"
    great for the gcam! but I do not find the appropriate configuration to night mode, it exposes and has a lot of noise .. any suggestions?

This port works perfect on the moto g5s plus .. it would be good to put it as a system app.

PXv4.3_GoogleCamera_7.2.014.apk
    I had a problem
    " the process android.process.acore has stopped" keep showing and disappeared fast on the screen,and its kinda. Annoying ?
    Any solution?
    I can't think of any other way to put this.. the GPS or in general navigation sucks.
    Been victim to unwanted long drives..

the device need new gps blobs for Q, will be fixed on few updates