• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][SURYA/KARNA] Pixel Experience [AOSP][UNOFFICIAL][23/12/2020]

Search This thread

ManoloRey

Jan 3, 2018
São José do Rio Preto

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for POCO X3 NFC/POCO X3 [surya/karna]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
IR
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
None

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Gdrive

HOW TO INSTALL
Click here

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

bemymonkey

Aug 12, 2007
nobody is charging anything, you can use it normally, it's free, if you like it you can make a donation

I meant that this ROM is a purchase incentive for the X3 - i.e. PixelExperience is so good that I might buy the X3 if the feedback for this ROM release is good. :)

So keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to your first users' feedback posts. :good:

Last edited:

Raza Qadri

Jul 31, 2012
Everything is working great, except for the auto brightness , it seems to be too aggressive and constantly keeps changing brightness of screen

L

landonkun

So far working good for me!

I haven't done much testing, but the only small bug I noticed is if I'm watching a video on YouTube, press full screen, and then try to rotate the phone to view in landscape fullscreen, it exits fullscreen mode.

Zé Machado

Oct 13, 2020
Lisbon
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Shout out for the good work with this rom!
My experience (no pun intended) so far is surprisingly good. I was expecting at least some bugs that i've always came across with even PE stable builds in my past devices (unreliable proximity sensor during phone calls and BT pairing with iDrive 6 with the MiA1, RN5, MiA2 and RN7), but no. Everything seems to work just fine for my surprise. Thanks a lot!

D

DottoSan

If i install this on my poco x3 nfc will and if pixel experiance will get an update will i also get the update?

conar

May 10, 2012
Does google pay work without Magisk? It passes safety nets? I don't need root.

Diliz

Jul 17, 2016
Hello, actually on latest miui rom, followed the steps as told on the given link, on first post, but it's buggy as hell on the setup steps at first launch, dunno if it's only me, but here what I did:
- installed latest orange fox recovery (alpha 6)
- booted on it
- flashed latest miui eu through recovery (12.0.3.0.QJGEUXM)
- reboot to recovery again
- flashed pixel experience rom
- factory format (The format data step is not so clear, I tried only the data partition as well, with or without flashing dalvik)
- reboot to system

When I'm at the system step, the "search for updates" usually makes the phone reboot, it's taking a loooooong time to pass this setup steps.
I finally managed to pass the setup steps, but it took me more than a hour to pass this.

I'm pretty sure it's a pebkac, not the rom at fault or else, so if you have any idea on what was my mistake, I'm taking any advice here :)

PS: Also tried with twrp, tried to flash mieu eu rom from recovery, and from fastboot, etc...

EDIT: Also, thanks for reading my question and for the work here, I love pixel experience rom, would love to have it on this phone :)

mahrtayyab

Hello, actually on latest miui rom, followed the steps as told on the given link, on first post, but it's buggy as hell on the setup steps at first launch, dunno if it's only me, but here what I did:
- installed latest orange fox recovery (alpha 6)
- booted on it
- flashed latest miui eu through recovery (12.0.3.0.QJGEUXM)
- reboot to recovery again
- flashed pixel experience rom
- factory format (The format data step is not so clear, I tried only the data partition as well, with or without flashing dalvik)
- reboot to system

When I'm at the system step, the "search for updates" usually makes the phone reboot, it's taking a loooooong time to pass this setup steps.
I finally managed to pass the setup steps, but it took me more than a hour to pass this.

I'm pretty sure it's a pebkac, not the rom at fault or else, so if you have any idea on what was my mistake, I'm taking any advice here :)

PS: Also tried with twrp, tried to flash mieu eu rom from recovery, and from fastboot, etc...

EDIT: Also, thanks for reading my question and for the work here, I love pixel experience rom, would love to have it on this phone :)

Format data once more

Top Liked Posts