• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [10.0] [TIFFANY] [OFFICIAL] Evolution X 4.1 [AOSP] [24/02/20]

Search This thread

povoking

Sep 4, 2010
Lunaticbrain
gfxriver.ir
how to solve this guys? pls help me

Google it ;)

The ROM’s updater script file called "Asserts" is a safety mechanism. It checks the device’s model and version and the custom Rom version by the system variable ro.build.fingerprint getting from the Recovery. If the codes are matched, it permits installation. Otherwise it prohibits installation and you see error 7. The bright part of it is that your device hasn't turned into a brick

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Welcome! How's the ROM btw, is it good as a daily driver?

I have the same question because the recent update was laggy :eek:

povoking

Sep 4, 2010
Lunaticbrain
gfxriver.ir
Bug Report version 3.2 :

Google keeps crash and FC on startup wizard after try to setup an assistant !!
cant edit quick setting, system UI crash !!
battery usage is not cool enough as version 3.0 and I have a very bad battery drain !!
after first install I just have 8GB out of 64GB on internal then I just go to the setting and try to factory reset and the internal fixed.

MMMrJoker

May 16, 2019
i use twry 3.23 to flash ver3.2, but i can not enter the system, can you tell me how to solve this problem. My last system was Android 9, thank you

MMMrJoker

May 16, 2019
Bug Report version 3.2 :

Google keeps crash and FC on startup wizard after try to setup an assistant !!
cant edit quick setting, system UI crash !!
battery usage is not cool enough as version 3.0 and I have a very bad battery drain !!
after first install I just have 8GB out of 64GB on internal then I just go to the setting and try to factory reset and the internal fixed.

i can not get the twrp 3.3.1 , can you help me?

krzysieqq

Mar 10, 2011
I can't start rom after flashing. Phone stuck on loading screen with evolution logo right after start. Any ideas?

vvorth

Feb 22, 2011
I can't start rom after flashing. Phone stuck on loading screen with evolution logo right after start. Any ideas?

I have the same, forgot to save logcat though, it's trying to do something, times out and tries again in infinite loop. And i'm on latest Mi 5X MIUI firmware, just checked that few days ago.

meiguito

Oct 24, 2019
portal.mi-room.ru/files/twrp-recovery/

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

To install the ROM, simply install the twrp 3.3.1, then reboot, then restart in twrp change the language from Russian to English, wipe data, system, dalvik cache, install the new rom, and reboot the device.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Put 3w in front of the url, because how I have not been more than ten posts I can not put download links, by the way the rom is perfect, everything works ok with the latest version of day 22

andkor74

Jan 10, 2018
Hello! uploaded the latest firmware EvolutionX_3.3_tiffany-10.0-20191122-0745-OFFICIAL. after installation, only the boot logo displays endlessly. what could be the problem?

Last edited:

vvorth

Feb 22, 2011
Dirty flashed 3.4 2019-12-11 over 3.3 and mobile data is not working. Don't want to factory reset it yet, so if someone have a confirmation that it is working fine on clean installation, please let us know.

UPD
Stuck on boot when clean flashed. Saw few exceptions about permissions.

Last edited:

zixuanf

Jun 22, 2017
Dirty flashed 3.4 2019-12-11 over 3.3 and mobile data is not working. Don't want to factory reset it yet, so if someone have a confirmation that it is working fine on clean installation, please let us know.

UPD
Stuck on boot when clean flashed. Saw few exceptions about permissions.

Rollback to 3.3

massi8966

Dec 14, 2019
Clean flashed 3.4 and the phone bootloop, already tried to find a solution, also flashed a custom kernel, nothing changed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

EvoBanner.png

Evolution X 4.1 for Xiaomi Mi 5X [tiffany]

zBswibh.jpg

Evolution X is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts) added in along with brilliant customization features.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

SfP3h9b.jpg

Download ROM
    Flash recovery
    Reboot to recovery
    Wipe data/cache/system/vendor(Or try to format DATA)
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash the latest build
    Reboot to system
    Restart again
    Flash Magisk(19.5)

DOWNLOAD

Liked my work? Please donate. Thanks!

Telegram channel
    Join OUR telegram channel for more

CREDITS
    Evolution X wouldn't be here without all of these wonderful ROMs and the features they have shared with the community.

Pixel Experience
    LineageOS
    AOSiP
    Potato Open Source Project
    Bootleggers ROM
    CarbonROM
    AOSP Extended
    crDroid
    Liquid Remix
    Resurrection Remix
    MSM Xtended
    Havoc
    Syberia

lsPaX5X.jpg

XDA:DevDB Information
    Evolution X, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 5X

Contributors
    zixuanf, joeyhuab, AnierinB, peaktogoo
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest 8.1 firmware

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-10-10

Created 2019-10-10
    Last Updated 2020-02-26
    Hello! uploaded the latest firmware EvolutionX_3.3_tiffany-10.0-20191122-0745-OFFICIAL. after installation, only the boot logo displays endlessly. what could be the problem?

I have no problem with the latest version that is v3.3-tiffany-20191122-0836-OFFICIAL, install this version that does not give problems