[ROM] [10.0] [TIFFANY] [OFFICIAL] Evolution X 4.1 [AOSP] [24/02/20]

Search This thread

Jack_92

Nov 16, 2015
Hi all, I came from xiaomi.eu china stable (Android 8.1, MIUI 11) on my tiffany with twrp 3.2.3. To install EvoX what is the righr procedure?
Do I have to backup vendors and other stuffs? Do I have to upgrade twrp to a newer one?

Second thing, the rom permits to modify the function of hardware buttons? my Power button doesn't work very well, therefore to put in standby the phone i set long press of undo button to put in stanby the phone. EvoX can do that?

Thank in advance

ZincoZN

Dec 29, 2019
bug?

Ciao, ho installato la rom oggi sul mio mi 5x pero' ho notato che nel menu impostazioni la voce "app e notifiche"
non funziona c'e` un modo per fixarla ?
Nel complesso comunque e' molto bella grazie

massi8966

Dec 14, 2019
Ciao, ho installato la rom oggi sul mio mi 5x pero' ho notato che nel menu impostazioni la voce "app e notifiche"
non funziona c'e` un modo per fixarla ?
Nel complesso comunque e' molto bella grazie
Penso che ci siano stati problemi durante il flash della rom, perché nelle mie impostazioni compare e funziona perfettamente, se hai scaricato l'ultima versione (3.5) prova a fare un wipe system data e cache e reinstallare
Se vuoi un consiglio scrivi in inglese perchè raramente riceverai risposte scrivendo in italiano:):)

captain pirate

Feb 24, 2020
It is not working Wi-Fi, connection both via phone and WhatsApp, all the time flashing some error
This rom was the best rom I have used compared to havoc lineage mooke .But there is also a problem with it ,when I changed the dynamic wallpaper,the animation of all become very slow, which influence my using experience.In the end I want to konw if this rom will update on the future, I wish it will.:cowboy:

arturrp

Nov 7, 2018
Miui.eu

I am also in the last stable rom of miui.eu, I would like to know the correct procedure for installing the rom evolution x

My twrp is 3.2.3

xth88312

Aug 9, 2016
My mobile phone is Xiaomi 5x, but I only see version 3.5 in the folder, there is no version 4.1.

Attachments

• tiffany.png
    tiffany.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 67

Top Liked Posts