• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM][10.0][TISSOT][OFFICIAL] Evolution X | Quantum [09/12/2020]

rouenmod

Aug 27, 2017
quicksetting toggle messed up after I change my display size, even worse when my screen rotated, I even tried change my display size to the smallest available yet I still can't reach the edit icon

bodhi3

Jun 21, 2007
Everything is working great for me other then the mic.
During phone called, mic is working fine. But other then that it isn't registering any sound (camera, google keyboard, voice recorder, google assistant).
Is this problem with me only or anyone else have this. And please guide me if you already have a workaround.
Thanks in advance :angel:
Same for me...

I hook up my wired headset and I'm not able to send audio messages via Whatsapp. It doesn't record any sound.
Calls are OK...

PS... I can confirm that disabling VoiceMatch is a good workaround...
I really hope that this could be fixed in the next version since I like to use VoiceMatch

Last edited:
Reactions: gyanesh17

Vishal21896

Jan 29, 2018
First of all thank you for the developer for this rom. I have few request for this rom, can you please implement back the ability to switch off the sim card in network settings.

Recent apps are not showing up if an app is open and net speed indicator is glitchy most of the time.

And battery charging is stuck at 80% even though i have disabled smart charging in battery settings.

Kindly help someone

TIA

Last edited:

paul222008

Jul 14, 2013
First of all thank you for the developer for this rom. I have few request for this rom, can you please implement back the ability to switch off the sim card in network settings.

Recent apps are not showing up if an app is open and net speed indicator is glitchy most of the time.

And battery charging is stuck at 80% even though i have disabled smart charging in battery settings.

Kindly help someone

TIA
My problem is the same. I'm waiting so long for new update.
What are you guys talking about the recent app bug? It's not there for me and the chargings are good. Plus saying waiting so long for new update. There's a new update released a week ago.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

trangocanh

Jan 30, 2017
What are you guys talking about the recent app bug? It's not there for me and the chargings are good. Plus saying waiting so long for new update. There's a new update released a week ago.

Thank for your information. But we don't lie. :D trust or not is you. Because I have flash LOS so i haven't received a new update of 3.6 or newer of Evolution X.
Thank.

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

I'm checking for 3.6 version as you said. But it stop on 3.5 with my “waiting for new update so long”. It right? :D
You think this thread is in which version? 3.3 or 3.4? Isn't you?

paul222008

Jul 14, 2013
Thank for your information. But we don't lie. :D trust or not is you. Because I have flash LOS so i haven't received a new update of 3.6 or newer of Evolution X.
Thank.

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

I'm checking for 3.6 version as you said. But it stop on 3.5 with my “waiting for new update so long”. It right? :D
Okay sorry my bad. There is 3.6 Evo X on other devices already? I'm still using also 3.5 12/15 Update :)

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: trangocanh

KaaMyA

Apr 26, 2009
Bogotá
Thank.
Okay sorry my bad. There is 3.6 Evo X on other devices already? I'm still using also 3.5 12/15 Update :)
Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk
Ok man :D
Will Mi A1 ROM be droped?
Please, people, don't start to do these things again.
Give a little of respect to developers.

Most of you already know that usually Evo builds come after PixelExperience.
What's that thing about "long waited builds"?
Last one was about 15 days ago...

Being sincere, this is one of the most active topics with the most active developers, so I can't comprehend your position, for me it sounds like, at the end, all dedication means nothing for you.

Take care of your devs and maintainers, treat them well.

Last edited:

trangocanh

Jan 30, 2017
Please, people, don't start to do these things again.

Give a little of respect to developers.

Most of you already know that usually Evo builds come after PixelExperience.

What's that thing about "long waited builds"?

Last one was about 15 days ago...

Being sincere, this is one of the most active topics with the most active developers, so I can't comprehend your position, for me it sounds like, at the end, all dedication means nothing for you.

Take care of your devs and maintainers, treat them well.
Why so serious? Just fun. But, we have report a bug.

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone