[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] AospExtended for 2019 Galaxy Tab A 10.1 [SM-T510]

Search This thread

fosseperme

Dec 28, 2009
Salerno
www.facebook.com
https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2FAospExtended%2FDocumentation_and_thread-template%2F10.x%2FBanner.png

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

PROCEDURE

1) Flash a stock ROM Samsung (AP, BL and CSC) in Odin
2)Flash in AP the TWRP recovery unofficial for T510, then, once in recovery, make a format data and flash multidisabler Samsung
3)Return in Odin and flash AospExtended in AP without any wipe
4)Reboot and enjoy!

LINK

SOURCES

TREBLE DEVICE TREE: https://github.com/phhusson/device_phh_treble

MANIFEST: https://github.com/AospExtended/manifest

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200321-013538_Aosp_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20200321-013538_Aosp_Launcher.png
    239.6 KB · Views: 1,133
  • Screenshot_20200321-013626_AEXPapers.jpg
    Screenshot_20200321-013626_AEXPapers.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,098
  • Screenshot_20200321-013700_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200321-013700_Settings.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,050
  • Screenshot_20200321-013723_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200321-013723_Settings.png
    99 KB · Views: 1,048
Last edited:

fosseperme

Dec 28, 2009
Salerno
www.facebook.com
Strange....for me works fine. If you start from another custom rom must reinstall first the Samsung Stock Rom. Try to reinstall stock rom (BL,CSC and AP stock) with odin, then flash in AP twrp always in odin. Once entered in TWRP make a format data and flash multidisabler, then return in odin and flash my rom in AP without wipe data, then reboot.

UPDATE: I tried with a simple format data, and also reflashing the stock rom Samsung, my rom works fine.

Last edited:

lewmur

Apr 30, 2011
I enjoy trying new ROMs. Too me, that is the great thing about TWRP. I can backup my current ROM, try a new one, and if something goes wrong, just restore the backup. I've had as many as six different ROMs installed on a Tab A 2016. So, my question is, after re-installing stock and flashing yours via Odin, can I return to my Nextus 10 ROM via TWRP restore, or would I have to re-install stock again and start from scratch.

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
i like your work but 100% NOT a daily driver for this device. i cant even get ahold of my internal storage file with pc. USB DEBUGGING an FILE TRANSFER is on.
still nothing!

going back to nexus stock 10\

thank you

you did something wrong then..

I followed OPs instructions and was up and running first try. I went further and installed gapps and magisk 20.4.

The only problem I am having is It is saying my external sd card is corrupt.. any suggestions on how to fix this? I can life without it but I dont want to wipe the ext sd since I know its not corrupted

DKzVeNgEnS

Jul 14, 2016
you did something wrong then..

I followed OPs instructions and was up and running first try. I went further and installed gapps and magisk 20.4.

The only problem I am having is It is saying my external sd card is corrupt.. any suggestions on how to fix this? I can life without it but I dont want to wipe the ext sd since I know its not corrupted
If I remember right it's because it isn't the right format or what u would call it. U will have to format the SD card for it to be the right one. Put ur stuff on the laptop via ur phones SD slot or if ur laptop got a SD reader

elliwigy

XDA App Taskforce
If I remember right it's because it isn't the right format or what u would call it. U will have to format the SD card for it to be the right one. Put ur stuff on the laptop via ur phones SD slot or if ur laptop got a SD reader

does aospextended use a different format that stock firmware? or is it a difference between pie and q?

Chaosghoul

Mar 26, 2020
Berlin
Hey there,
I'd very much like to try out your aospextended build and have two questions:
Was this build on the November or March update? I'm unfortunately running March and can't install anything from November
Is this a 64bit or 32bit rom? I'm urgently looking for a 64bit one.

elliwigy

XDA App Taskforce
Hey there,
I'd very much like to try out your aospextended build and have two questions:
Was this build on the November or March update? I'm unfortunately running March and can't install anything from November
Is this a 64bit or 32bit rom? I'm urgently looking for a 64bit one.

its based on treble/gsi so it doesnt matter what month firmware you have

kurdes

May 16, 2016
Ah cool, thanks.
Do you also know if this is a 32bit or 64bit rom by any chance?

Thanks and kind regards
Jakob

Hello!
Im also on the March Firmware. Have you flashed this rom already? I ask because the instructions say to install twrp... and you cant install twrp because its based on the old Firmware...?