• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL][ARM64] Pixel Experience

Search This thread

kiam001

Mar 29, 2016

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for DeviceName [Cedric]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Default Cam Bugs add Gcam as fallback please set it in QuickSettings to 16:9
Gcam can not Record Videos, use the old Camara2
Selinux
WFD Display

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download unofffical from Sourgeforce
Source Changelog

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

Zachhambo

Dec 26, 2018
Does this rom have Setupwizard, because Lineageos17 and AOSPextended don't have it for Android 10? I don't want to install it if it doesn't, that's all.

kiam001

Mar 29, 2016
Because of i think a Bug from pe i dont realese the Januar Patch today

Bug is whan opening settings and Press on the App and notifiction Tab Crash settings app

masfreitas

Jan 11, 2020
Hi. I have installed this rom on my moto g5, and after installing it, on boot the pattern keeps telling me wrong pattern. Do you know what is this problem?
I reverted to the previous rom (lineage 16.0) to check if there was something wrong, but this one works well.

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Hi. I have installed this rom on my moto g5, and after installing it, on boot the pattern keeps telling me wrong pattern. Do you know what is this problem?
I reverted to the previous rom (lineage 16.0) to check if there was something wrong, but this one works well.

You need to format data before you flash a new rom to remove encryption (as this rom doesn't support encryption as selinux is permissive)

Format is different from advanced wipe - select the option on the right in twrp wipe menu

Backup anything on internal storage first

Alternatively in fastboot mode type
fastboot erase userdata

masfreitas

Jan 11, 2020
Thanks. It worked formatting the device.

You need to format data before you flash a new rom to remove encryption (as this rom doesn't support encryption as selinux is permissive)

Format is different from advanced wipe - select the option on the right in twrp wipe menu

Backup anything on internal storage first

Alternatively in fastboot mode type
fastboot erase userdata

wedgesofglory

Jan 15, 2020
Awesome rom, thank you.
I have a couple of problems that I have faced:

- no sound detected if I use anything other than handheld speakerphone while using apps to make calls like Whatsapp. Normal dialer works fine.
- it could be just my device the clock keeps resetting everytime i restart

Top Liked Posts